Scheherazade's Weapon Names???

Soul

Valide Kösem Sultan
So I was creating a Scheherazade on Character Creation..
Soon as i got to her weapons.this is what i saw
1st Weapon)Alf Layla Wa Layla(P1)
2nd Weapon)Alf Layla Wa Layla(P2)
3rd Weapon) Alf Layla Wa Layla Saba'a
4th Weapon) Alf Layla Wa Layla Ithnin
5th Weapon) Alf Layla Wa LaylaThalatha
6th Weapon) Alf Layla Wa Layla Arba'a
7th Weapon) Alf Layla Wa Layla Khamsa
8th Weapon) Alf Layla Wa Layla Sita
Now some may know that those are numbers in arabic!

Saba'a = 7
Ithnin = 2
Thalatha = 3
Arba'a=4
Khamsa=5
Sita=6
Even her sword itself is named Alf Layla Wa Layla wich means One Thousand and One Nights
And her name is an arabian name

شهرزاد = Scheherazade

So what is this all about?
I don't get it >.<

Last edited:
Scheherezade = a princess in a story in One Thousand and One Nights - or as we know it in english, Arabian Nights

Pretty much, in her story, there's a king who was betrayed by his wife, and he killed her. After that he started marrying one virgin a night and executing the wife of the night before. After this went on for a while, Scheherezade comes along and volunteers to be one of his wives. During the night, she started telling him a story, and kept it up until dawn when she stopped and told him it was too late to continue. As such, the king spared her life for one day to continue the story the next night. This continues for 1000 nights, when Scheherezade runs out of stories to tell. During the time, the king has fallen in love with her, and takes her as his wife.

The numbers, I assume, are numbers of her stories.

Scheherezade = a princess in a story in One Thousand and One Nights - or as we know it in english, Arabian Nights

Pretty much, in her story, there's a king who was betrayed by his wife, and he killed her. After that he started marrying one virgin a night and executing the wife of the night before. After this went on for a while, Scheherezade comes along and volunteers to be one of his wives. During the night, she started telling him a story, and kept it up until dawn when she stopped and told him it was too late to continue. As such, the king spared her life for one day to continue the story the next night. This continues for 1000 nights, when Scheherezade runs out of stories to tell. During the time, the king has fallen in love with her, and takes her as his wife.

The numbers, I assume, are numbers of her stories.
I see
Wierd,i'm arabian and didn't know that there was a story called One Thousand and One Nights
You think the numbers refer to numbers of her stories...i don't think so.

But Thnx anyway! =)

Last edited:
she was also in edgar allen poes
"the thousand and second tale of Scheherezade"

first recorded shitty sequel

Back