SCII HD Online EU XBL Tournament

Silent Joel

[12] Conqueror
Rules
- Must be in Europe
- First to 3, Straight Double Elimination bracket
- All characters allowed
- Character lock, loser can change when they lose.
- If you disconnect, the match and play out the remaining rounds.
- If the connection is really bad for both parties, I will swap one of you with someone else in the bracket.

Participants (Tag/XBL Account/@8wayrun accout)
- Silent Joel
- Talon/Massop Man @Talon
- SsyluS @TheNamesEpic92
- Kalo321
- Jag The Gemini @JAGTHEGEMINI
- Super Rookie/Silent Joel
- Mochol II
- Docvizzo/Furzy
- MALAKAAI

Last edited:
In. I might play from @Furzy account though.

What happens if im losing and i decide to Cervy Auto GI A+K the fuck out of the game and crash it?

Looking foward to some insane single A poking bullshit.

EDIT: I summon @Zou and @ryu_hoshi , might be interested in a lag party.

In. I might play from @Furzy account though.

What happens if im losing and i decide to Cervy Auto GI A+K the fuck out of the game and crash it?

Looking foward to some insane single A poking bullshit.

EDIT: I summon @Zou and @ryu_hoshi , might be interested in a lag party.

Ok, let me know before the tournament starts which XBL account you're gonna use so there isn't a mixup. Also will Furzy enter? If it does crash fair thing would be to restart as if it was disconnect.

I already messaged Zou and Ryu on XBL. Going to up date the list so it's a bit clearer

It's playable for me, I don't know what people are on about with the lag comments.

I havent played against many people, but the problem is that when you play 5 bars only you end up playing against people from China. Even in Europe i found the few matches i found quite bad compared to SC5. Its probably just that UK players suck so much in general that half a second lag doesnt change anything for them. BRING IT.

I havent played against many people, but the problem is that when you play 5 bars only you end up playing against people from China. Even in Europe i found the few matches i found quite bad compared to SC5. Its probably just that UK players suck so much in general that half a second lag doesnt change anything for them. BRING IT.

Which character would you like me to beat you with? :) Seriously though it's probably because they didn't slow down the game like they've done in SCV. Most people have said their connection with me was fine but with everyone else it's crap.

Whos the guy im playing against? How can i contact him apart from Xbox live?

Also good tournament title.

Back