sc5_pub_2d_ivy1-copy.jpg

sc5_pub_hss_ivy1_001-copy.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_ivy1_002.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_ivy1_010.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_ivy1_siegfried1_001.jpg

Thoughts on the new costume? :)

Not a fan :(

I liked SC2 P1 and P3, and SC3 P2.

I don't this new vest thing she has going on. she looks alright in the first pic (the hand drawn one) because the vest is hidden and/or peeled back, but thats about it. She could use a new color scheme too. Purple/white is getting old.

i really like the snake theme and her breasts are little bit covered too. also it looks like she is using more alchemy in her move list. power of soul calibur?

My god, she looks perfect! 1p SC 3, combined with SC IV snake pattern. Not too much skin this time around, but still sexy as hell. Easily the classiest 1p Ivy costume EVAR!

I have to say I love it. It seems elegant like SC1 2p costume but at the same time it has resemblance to the original dominatrix costume. Daishi mentioned they had a strict regulation so this time they had to cover her up (also note how her boobs are more covered in the actual game then they are in the artwork). I think they did a good job! I only dislike her "leg area", it looks very similar to SC4 1P. The arm gauntlet looks similar to SC3 Ivy. I think they combined the 3 best (imo) costumes: SC1 2P, SC3 1P and SC4 1P.

I have to say I love it. It seems elegant like SC1 2p costume but at the same time it has resemblance to the original dominatrix costume. Daishi mentioned they had a strict regulation so this time they had to cover her up (also note how her boobs are more covered in the actual game then they are in the artwork). I think they did a good job! I only dislike her "leg area", it looks very similar to SC4 1P. The arm gauntlet looks similar to SC3 Ivy. I think they combined the 3 best (imo) costumes: SC1 2P, SC3 1P and SC4 1P.
I really like this, but the vest is.. odd. It's got too much of the George Washington-looking costume to it.. I love the new lace additions, though. If the vest part wasn't there, I'd love it..

I wonder what's her secret to looking young...

she is an alchemist so she probably made another arificial soul or she made an actual soul from soul calibur or something like that like a potion or something.

offtopic but is there a possibility that cervantes will be in SC5 because ivy is in it?

Wait.. If the vest idea has a hangdown in the back, I'm all for it. It definitely makes the collar fit so much better..

Edit-It does. Love it! lol

Yeah, it was actually the first thing I noticed.

Don't you guys think that she should finally get some attacks using only that arm with the gauntlet? I think the only one so far is SC3 and SC4 SW 66K, I'd give her a few more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back