SCV- New CHARACTER ideas

Gatsu

[14] Master
We have a thread about what WEAPON we want,but not about what type of character
We are going to get a lot of new faces (12/13? 2 are yet taken by Alexandras), this is going to be a true revolution of the cast
Same type of thread,different subject... your ideas/hopes?
You can obviously add the weapon to explain better the type of character,but is not mandatory

Mine

-A scottish or Irish warrior with bastard sword. Somebody with that tough mercenary look.
Make him a brawler,powerfull but not a giant like Asta/Rock (bust still bigger than average).
Not a complete armor,maybe made of hard leather and iron.
Oh,reddish hairs is mandatory

-An arabian warrior with scimitar, no middle east is a big lack in SC history.
Give him a turban,give him that fucking evil-villain-90's-movie little beard, make him fast,elegant and deadly.

-An italian "Weapon Master",with rapier + parry dagger. All technique and full of counters.
Italy is where ancient fencing(with rapier but also combinations, like +dagger,+cape, +buckler and so on) is born, and during 1600 all best "Weapon Masters" was here. Please give to my country an alternative to Voldo XD

-A Zulu warrior! Big ass wood shield and a spear. Make him tall as Asta but slim.
Make his rythm frenetic and unpredictable. Maybe some Capoeira kicks/rythm too (Capoeira is born from slaves in Brazil,but the origin is from ancient african tribal dance)

-An Atzec with theyr typical obsidian "sword-mace".
Maybe a "Jaguar Warrior" or an "Eagle Warrior",the elite, basically was theyr version of our "knights"

-An heavy armored european kight,maybe a fat-ass (SC never got a fat-ass :D) with an huge flail,all based on follow the flow... as gameplay imagine him as a epic powerfull but slow fat ass Maxi :D

-Male ninja,with kusarigama. Because.. well because ninja are ever badass :D
Maybe like Jubei from Ninja Scroll

-Bangooo!

Last, general wishes

1- please Namco put in some "normal" (no demon/vampire/golem/lizard/zombie-ghost/wierdo) western warriors, is not like a not asian need to be a fantasy monster to stab people :D

2- please no more blond europeans... Sieg, Raph, Setsuka, Sophi, Cass, Pat, Pyrrah, Arthur, is not like you have to be blond to be european :D

3- I know you namco guys are going to introduce A LOT of young teen flashy noobs as "new generation", but please introduce a lot of grow-uptough bastard veteran too!

ps: in before the "omg iz not about teh gameplay u noobz"

hahahahaha, the italian is mad about blonds XD, join us Gatsu, u know u want it, we haz cookies XD

I want, Night Sophi for returning characters, is all ask for. For new ones I want:

An italian no gay (I'm looking at you gatsu XD) sword weilder
A Russian with a fucked up weapon
A Japanese with a rifle
A Ninja with kamas, and I want a real ninja, dark, silent, full stealth, not a ninja IN FUCKING RED and noise as fuck (but I do love you taki)
An Aztec warrior with bow and arrow
Bangooooooo
A not annoying Chinese sword weilder
A Korean warrior like Hwang

And my main request/idea

AN SPARTAN WARRIOR WITH A HUGE ROUNDED SHIELD AND A BIG FUCKING LANCE!!! and by big shield, I mean one like the 300 movie not the tini tiny sword like Pyrrah.

Nothing against blonds :D
Is more about the chara designer get panic when have to do a european char
"omg an european,what i can do?"
"make him blond!"
"right!!!"

The thing is that they design themself (asians) like europeans,example you see a lot of brown hairs asian characters,some even reddish... then when you have to design a western dude... "omg i must play the blond card!" :D

A Japanese with a rifle

You know,is not impossible that the man that claim to be "Mitsurugi's long lost brother" may end up be the tanegashima dude of SE/SB
Maybe Mitsu is going to revenge his only loss?

Imho is the tanegashima dude or a normal samurai(maybe 2 katanas? Possible,apparently Shura was the most loved of the useless GA SC4 characters) to create some type of Musashi-Kojiro epic duel.
One thing is sure,to be MITSURUGI's rival you must be an EPIC badass or you must shot him from really far :D

Nothing against blonds :D
Is more about the chara designer get panic when have to do a european char
"omg an european,what i can do?"
"make him blond!"
"right!!!"

The thing is that they design themself (asians) like europeans,example you see a lot of brown hairs asian characters,some even reddish... then when you have to design a western dude... "omg i must play the blond card!" :D

You know,is not impossible that the man that claim to be "Mitsurugi's long lost brother" may end up be the tanegashima dude of SE/SB
Maybe Mitsu is going to revenge his only loss?

Imho is the tanegashima dude or a normal samurai(maybe 2 katanas? Possible,apparently Shura was the most loved of the useless GA SC4 characters) to create some type of Musashi-Kojiro epic duel.
One thing is sure,to be MITSURUGI's rival you must be an EPIC badass or you must shot him from really far :D

LOL yeaz japanese devs seem to put blonde hair on lots of people, Europeans and americans like paul, ken,rufus, bob, steve, leo lili nina, i cant think of any american character without blonde hair off the top of my head

LOL yeaz japanese devs seem to put blonde hair on lots of people, Europeans and americans like paul, ken,rufus, bob, steve, leo lili nina, i cant think of any american character without blonde hair off the top of my head
anna williams (tekken)........Thats all I gots

We have a thread about what WEAPON we want,but not about what type of character
We are going to get a lot of new faces (12/13? 2 are yet taken by Alexandras), this is going to be a true revolution of the cast
Same type of thread,different subject... your ideas/hopes?
You can obviously add the weapon to explain better the type of character,but is not mandatory

Mine

-A scottish or Irish warrior with bastard sword. Somebody with that tough mercenary look.
Make him a brawler,powerfull but not a giant like Asta/Rock (bust still bigger than average).
Not a complete armor,maybe made of hard leather and iron.
Oh,reddish hairs is mandatory

-An arabian warrior with scimitar, no middle east is a big lack in SC history.
Give him a turban,give him that fucking evil-villain-90's-movie little beard, make him fast,elegant and deadly.

-An italian "Weapon Master",with rapier + parry dagger. All technique and full of counters.
Italy is where ancient fencing(with rapier but also combinations, like +dagger,+cape, +buckler and so on) is born, and during 1600 all best "Weapon Masters" was here. Please give to my country an alternative to Voldo XD

-A Zulu warrior! Big ass wood shield and a spear. Make him tall as Asta but slim.
Make his rythm frenetic and unpredictable. Maybe some Capoeira kicks/rythm too (Capoeira is born from slaves in Brazil,but the origin is from ancient african tribal dance)

-An Atzec with theyr typical obsidian "sword-mace".
Maybe a "Jaguar Warrior" or an "Eagle Warrior",the elite, basically was theyr version of our "knights"

-An heavy armored european kight,maybe a fat-ass (SC never got a fat-ass :D) with an huge flail,all based on follow the flow... as gameplay imagine him as a epic powerfull but slow fat ass Maxi :D

-Male ninja,with kusarigama. Because.. well because ninja are ever badass :D
Maybe like Jubei from Ninja Scroll

-Bangooo!

Last, general wishes

1- please Namco put in some "normal" (no demon/vampire/golem/lizard/zombie-ghost/wierdo) western warriors, is not like a not asian need to be a fantasy monster to stab people :D

2- please no more blond europeans... Sieg, Raph, Setsuka, Sophi, Cass, Pat, Pyrrah, Arthur, is not like you have to be blond to be european :D

3- I know you namco guys are going to introduce A LOT of young teen flashy noobs as "new generation", but please introduce a lot of grow-uptough bastard veteran too!

ps: in before the "omg iz not about teh gameplay u noobz"

Great ideas all around. I would love to see an Aztec warrior or an Arabian warrior. Zulu would be unique too.

And Bangoo goes without saying. If there's no Bangoo in SCV, I will be disappoint.

Balrog ? He's from america. Unless you mean "real" americans like ken and guile.

Yeah i was saying off the top of my head right when i posted it so i forgot about him, if by 'real' american u mean white then yeah i mean most white american males jus get given blonde hair, but if balrog is born in american i dont see how he's not a real american lol

What SC needs is someone evil.

NM ain't all that evil when you break it down. Sure, he kills people, destroys whole towns, and just looks like he's evil but give some Prozac and I'm sure all his nonsense about "despair" and "hunger" will go away. Tira isn't evil either. I'm sure if she popped a few anti-psychotics she'd just be another unattractive 17 year old emo chick.

We need someone that is cold and calculating but also able to keep up with Pat's arrogance/cockiness and fighting style (God Complex optional). The whole giant sword thing needs to get left in japaneseanimefairyworld and rot, if not fester. Maybe like an over sized punch dagger weapon style that could give him speed and precision. Make him look nonthreatening but clearly evil; perhaps a long coat and dark colors. As a story twist pull an Infamous and make it so he was conditioning Pat or Pyrrha to defeat the the real NONPLAYABLE final boss: A fully awakened NightTerror.

Back