SCV Tira Revealed!

Yeah I don't even USE Tira but she looks like bad ass cotton candy. Also I can't wait to see more of Zwei and yeah I really really hope the have like a young guy in SCV. Like Lexia young because it would be fun to see some skinny guy to kick ass.

I was expecting someone as young as her to return. She was my secondary in 4 until I got into Yun. I'm hoping more surprising tricks from that Gloomy stance, and hopefully they made jolly side as good as gloomy.

(WAITING FOR YUN SEONGS ANNOUNCEMENT.)

Knew she was going to be in it. Not surprised about her being announced. I just wanted to see the design they would give her for this game. The model looks nice, but I want to see the concept illustration for her outfit (a lot of the concept illustrations have been looking a lot better than the actual 3D models for just about all the characters thus far).

I don't know about you guys but I like having two seperate playstyles in one character. Jolly is just as good to me , minsu the worse frames(BB i.e.)

I don't know...I quite like Gloomy better (which I believe made up most of her SC3 playstyle, which I adored). Jolly has me attacking then running off and smacking myself to turn into Gloomy.

I don't know...I quite like Gloomy better (which I believe made up most of her SC3 playstyle, which I adored). Jolly has me attacking then running off and smacking myself to turn into Gloomy.

Me in Jolly
Poke, poke, poke, poke, 66B/66AA whiff punish, throw. It is a stance that forces you to play a strong "footsies" style game imo

Yeah, I like the whole double stance thing. Really, it just needs some kind of certainty. Sometimes, I need to be able to willingly switch. I like the randomness, but I want some kind of control.

Someone in another thread had a good idea: sacrificing some meter to guarantee a stance change. I like that idea.

Sadly though, as it is right now, Gloomy > Jolly.

"footsies"?

lmao, I'll go try that out right now.
lol I know it sounds weird, but really Jolly has a solid collection of pokes you can just pester your opponent with. Sort of Raphael style playing. My local offline group has a really good tira too, and he's the same in Jolly. Throw a lot, poke just a much, and try to aggrevate the opponent into a reaction you can punish.

Back