SCV Tira Revealed!

Well, lucky for me, I'm set for SCV, minus Cervantes.

If Nightmare doesn't return with a zweihander, I have Tira and Voldo as my mains.

When I saw Tira, I literally screamed. I'm now 100000% hype for this game. 2012 cannot come soon enough.
I know right!! I know exactly how you feel. Tira is my top and only most favorite character in SC!! When I first saw her in SC5, I was the most excited guy alive on the planet to had seen her. Tira was the only reason why, I bought SC3 and SC4 and she will damn sure be the reason why I get SC5.

If it wasn't for me seeing Tira on the back of the game case on SC3, I would had never became a Soul Calibur fan from the beginning!! = )

I can't wait to play as her!! She looks so awsome and bad ass as ever

Im so 100,000,000 times hype for this game!!

you guys who think Jolly Tira is strong are kidding themselves :)

Jolly Tira is the worst character in the game by far.
funny how people complains about the jolly side but somehow I used Jolly side most of the time and barely used the gloomy part. XD
gloomy only appears to me when I do combos that require jolly to gloomy switching :P

it's just personal preference I guess

Also, look at her wrists. What animal skulls could those be? Clearly not birds.
dog/walrus/beaver/mole/huge-ass bat combo?
looks like some endangered or extinct species. Or a new species lol
it surely suits her wrists though. punch you in the face with a bite nom nom

I love using Gloomy Tira because it plays a lot like the original Tira, and it's faster and more aggressive. Though, I do hate that she changes moods 50% of the time- literally, if taking damage that causes your HP to reach 50% or less, you will change moods.

you guys who think Jolly Tira is strong are kidding themselves :)

Jolly Tira is the worst character in the game by far.
Yoda... Also js tira is awesome imo great for poking and good at annoying your opp into using rash unsafes. I just think its just as important as gloomy buttt like I said I'm no mikosu so im not saying the pro tiras think the same :)

I love using Gloomy Tira because it plays a lot like the original Tira, and it's faster and more aggressive. Though, I do hate that she changes moods 50% of the time- literally, if taking damage that causes your HP to reach 50% or less, you will change moods.
you should be ready :D

whoops double post below... my bad

They should give Tira a butt charging move like what Cassandra has; I think that'd would make a great new move xD

mm?
age unknown?
i thought was 34 eh?
new flocks of watchers as parents? hmm

I'm sure they listed Tira's age as "unknown", because they don't want us to know if she actually aged or not. I'm sure we'll find out something in her story.

They should give Tira a butt charging move like what Cassandra has; I think that'd would make a great new move xD

schipbomberbycristalkni.png
Credit's go to Cristal Knight for creating an epic image.
R.I.P Cassandra's Butt Attack & Yun for failing to GI.​

funny how people complains about the jolly side but somehow I used Jolly side most of the time and barely used the gloomy part. XD
gloomy only appears to me when I do combos that require jolly to gloomy switching :P

it's just personal preference I guess

dog/walrus/beaver/mole/huge-ass bat combo?
looks like some endangered or extinct species. Or a new species lol
it surely suits her wrists though. punch you in the face with a bite nom nom

I agree with you. I can say that I enjoyed playing Jolly Side with Tira. Some people over do it when they leave posts. Your right though Jolly Side was very dependable and most of my matches were won because of Jolly side.

I just like Gloomy side more because of her personality, attitude and attacks. = )

Hey did you check that?

Tira

• Name: Tira
  • Sex: Female
  • Birthplace: Unknown
  • Height: 5'3" (159 cm)
  • Weight: 95 lbs. (43 kg)
  • Date of Birth: Unknown
  • Blood Type: AB
  • Weapon: Ring Blade
  • Weapon Name: Eiserne Drossel
  • Fighting Style: Dance of Death
  • Family: New flocks of Watchers raised by her.
http://apps.facebook.com/soulcaliburchar/tira

Your right!! Thats awsome how Tiras age in SC5 is unknown. Thanks for sharing that!!

while i really do dig her concept in general, i think the shoes are just wrong. the bones really don't match and obviously aren't really bones at all. what parts of any animal are these supposed to be? and the claws right at her toes? looks almost as dumb as Hilde's griffin stompers.

imo, they could have easily incorporated some bird's ripcage into the shoes instead of those strange "bones".

but apart from that, decent concept.

I think her age is Unknown in SCV because she had some kind of malfest, kepping herself near Soul Edge make her stop ageing, is just a theory, we will have to wait

I agree with you. I can say that I enjoyed playing Jolly Side with Tira. Some people over do it when they leave posts. Your right though Jolly Side was very dependable and most of my matches were won because of Jolly side.

I just like Gloomy side more because of her personality, attitude and attacks. = )

I agree, the Jolly side of Tira is the one I depend more on matches, but the Gloomy side is more of her bloodlust side whith stronger attacks

Back