SCV Tira Revealed!

SCPartisan

Holy Moly
Yo.

So Tira is back and was revealed for the first time in the GamesCom 2011 trailer.

Tira SC5 art.jpg
Tira Render.jpg

Here are some screenshots:
tira-png.5978

sc5_pub_ss_tira1_002.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_tira1_009.jpg

sc5_pub_ss_tira1_011.jpg

She looks awesome! So awesome that I am considering playing her as one of my top 3 when the game launches!

get hyyppppeee

i love her. i cant wait to use her again!

her costume looks so familar. i cant remember were i have seen it.

Is that Tira, or Amy is Tira's outfit?

Either way, I like this new redesign on her 2P from SC4. Can't say I really liked her old 2P in that game. Still, I'm not quite sure I like the redesign all that much, but it's good to see a villain returning for SC5.

That thread is a wishlist of sorts, what people wanna see in terms of gameplay and what not. This one is the "omg" "get hype" etc... thread

That thread is a wishlist of sorts, what people wanna see in terms of gameplay and what not. This one is the "omg" "get hype" etc... thread
well i know that but i just thought that since this thread will be very popular that it would be okay to post it here. then again there is 10 pages of it. ah i will delete it

Congratulations tira board!

I find that her CE cinematic where she gestures with her thumb across her neck with cute lil pink hearts fluttering out to be extremely confusing and satisfying because she has literally no expression on her still-youthful face.

Good luck with winning the favour from the balance team to have a decent Tira this iteration!

i love her. i cant wait to use her again!

her costume looks so familar. i cant remember were i have seen it.

Its a mixture of her normal first outfit ever from 3 and her second outfit from iv.

Can I be the first to say Oh my fucking god!!!! :)

Hey. Is it just me or is Tira looking very porcelain like....Ivy kinda does too...or has Tira always been like that and i am just now noticing? ;)

Its a mixture of her normal first outfit ever from 3 and her second outfit from iv.

Can I be the first to say Oh my fucking god!!!! :)
it was the white hair part that was familar. im sure it was probably from some halloween costume or something. yeah that combo of her outfit looks very nice

So I guess I have a sub beside Siegfried. My character roster is looking like zwei/cervantes if he returns, tira/siegfried, and natsu/pat at the base. Waiting till gameplay to see which character gets the top slot in each section but I have to enjoy the character's looks soI'll definitely be playing this list a lot.

Back