SCV: Who To Watch For At EVO 2012

With Soulcalibur V having over 400 competitors at EVO 2012 distributed across twenty-six 16 man pools, it gets kind of crazy trying to keep track of everything, especially if you are new to the competitive side of Soulcalibur V or unfamiliar with who the players are.

I decided to compile a list of every pool for Soulcalibur V and list the players to look out for. Make sure you leave you predictions who to look out for and follow the brackets online as they are updated.

8AM Pools:
Pool A23: RTD (#1 seed for SCV), DrakeAldan, CafeId | Dongssss (Korea), RZR | Itazan (Japan)

Pool A24: Naizakinomac (#25), Kiyomatsu (Japan), Jian, Jimmypikachuchoi (#27),

Pool A25: MateoGalvan (#16), kAb (#37), Neorussell, HumanTyphoon

Pool A26: Kbo (Japan), Eita (Japan), Aris

Pool A27: Revin122, Bonchan (Japan), Animefreak (#45)

Pool A28: ShenOu (#19 Singapore), STB/MKU | Shujinkydink (#34), ViciousSuicide, Tokido (Japan)

Pool A29: Dr. Mariokart (#9), Crna Ruka (Japan)

10AM Pools
Pool B23: Woahhzz (#4), AvM | Gamerbee (Taiwan)

Pool B24: ShenYuan (#23 Singapore), Greven (Switzerland), Kiras (#30), Purpleslurp, Saru (Japan)

Pool B25: Hawkeye (#13), Esom, Crsk (Japan), Hates (#40), NoFaceKiller

Pool B26: ShenChan (#5 Singapore), Afrocole, Bibulus (#18), CafeId | countien (Korea), EG | fLoE (#29), IceColdEdge, Kamaage (Japan)

Pool B27: EG | Justin Wong (#26), Sousuhi (Japan), Byakko (#31)

Pool B28: MysticBill (#12), Jashin (Japan), Polish Mafia (#41)

Pool B29: Ryujin (#2), CafeId | Kura (Korea), KineticClash, Keev (France)

12PM Pools
Pool C23: Devilchipp (#22), Masketkt (Japan), Ssnortme imdop3

Pool C24: Deviljim (#15), Rickstah, Oosaka (Japan), Hussler (#38)

Pool C25: Nuta (Japan), Greatone1939 (#17), King Salmon, Lobster Johnson, Uber1337

Pool C26: Shining Decopon (Japan), SCPartisan (#7), Shironuko (Japan), Chickenwing, Flipinflava (#46), Qdogg

Pool C27: EMP | Black Mamba (#20), Dreamkiller, KrayzieCD, Something-Unique (#33), Aopai (Japan)

Pool C28: Ramon (#10), Kane, Goofus, Augustin (#43), Michael Jackson, Jon Hammer

Pool C29: LostProvidence (#3), Belial (Russia), Malek (France), Manta

2PM Pools
Pool D23: Signia (#24), Soakrates, A016245 (Japan), EMP KDZ (#8)

Pool D24: Kayane (#14 France), Malice (#39), Fuudo (Japan)

Pool D25: Kissa (Japan), Jaxel, EMP | LinkRKC (#6)

Pool D26: Spman, Xephukai (#21), Dusk0naka (Japan), Akazukin chacha (#32)

Pool D27: Raphire (#11 Singapore), ESA | Enkindu

If there's anyone not listed that people should look out for, please mention them in the comments. Also mention who you're rooting for, potential upsets, etc., and get hype for EVO!

Brackets

This is awesome. I'd trade a pinky to get in, but I haven't found anyone to make the deal with yet.

I'm going to be there. :D haha This is going to be great. I can't wait to see all the SALTY americans. LOL :P Just kidding! But I do know that's why France is the best!

POOL D26: Renzo
A solid NorCal player. Good chances of him making it out.

POOL A27: Jeremy Thrasher aka "Stainless_Skill"
A lot of people may know his brother, "SorryBaskets." He's definitely someone to watch for.

Death pools look like
C29 & C27. I'll be rooting for my boy Krayzie in C27, and of course the homie LP in C29.

Also, KineticClash- you're also in a death pool. Even though you owe me a MM, I'll be rooting for you and Ryujin to make it out. Study up on that Ptroklos/Nightmare.

Reactions: Egg
Just watched the SEA matches, that major in Singapore. Shen Chan's Cervy and Raphire's Voldo are scary

Love the fact that Keev isn't seeded. Wonder if there are any bookies out there giving long odds on him as a result...

Dat C27...!

SCPartisan got this!! It's time for the world to know the monster us Canadians have been having to deal with.

Keev and Kura in the same pool, Belial and Malek in the same pool, c'mon it's too early. These things arre unavoidable i guess.

Was hoping to see Omega and Thugish in there, either way this will be epic.

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back