SCVI 2B Edits

I'm gonna start it off simple with something festive.

DupoVcyUUAEXKfo.jpg

DupoaYUUYAAo8GZ.jpg

Kaine's outfit literally shows her entire ass all the way to her crotch. Not even joking, you can almost see her ***** That's ridiculous XD

So what's the status update on the special equipment from the DLC? I'll be too busy to find out myself atm

Just a really quick one I did while testing her outfits
Goddess 2B
faoT66o.jpg

TldjVi1.jpg

Goddess of what...I Will leave that to your imagination...although this outfit doesn't let much to imagination.
SLQIW5i.jpg

PD, in case someone doubts it, she is entirely customizable, include her weapons. All her stuff is avaliable for other characters as well as CAS

Her dress is underwear, and like with other female characters there is two, the vanilla one (can't be used with skirts) and another one that is skirtless (the broken). The second one can be combined with some skirts, but not the first.

Kaine's outfit, that comes with the pack is also an underwear and pretty much colides with a lot of stuff. it collides with pretty much all the boots except one or two and with lots of gloves and costumes too.

Man last night Wendy's was streaming Smash and had a promotion with pro-player Nairo. Now this (badass) 2B edit? I'mma need to see if we have Wendy's in the UK.

D'aww. X3 Though in a way she's kind of an ironic choice since her frozen (ha!), emotionless self seems the complete opposite of Twitter Wendy's sassy persona. I hope that stand alone mini-apron from previous games makes a comeback, and would be compatible with her dress without too much clipping (besides the aforementioned artwork inspiration, a big reason to stick with 2B's dress is due to her particular proportions being tied to it instead of her actual body… seriously, what's with that?!).

It'd also be nice if her actual thigh-high stockings could be altered …although the outfit itself was easy compared to taking a matching character select portrait of this and the dark-skinned custom I made:
soulcalibur%20cas%20-%202b%20%280%29.png
soulcalibur%20cas%20-%202b%20%281%29.png

Last edited:
D'aww. X3 Though in a way she's kind of an ironic choice since her frozen (ha!), emotionless self seems the complete opposite of Twitter Wendy's sassy persona. I hope that stand alone mini-apron from previous games makes a comeback, and would be compatible with her dress without too much clipping (besides the aforementioned artwork inspiration, a big reason to stick with 2B's dress is due to her particular proportions being tied to it instead of her actual body… seriously, what's with that?!).

It'd also be nice if her actual thigh-high stockings could be altered …although the outfit itself was easy compared to taking a matching character select portrait of this and the dark-skinned custom I made:
scvi%202b%20%280%29.png
scvi%202b%20%281%29.png

Yeah the Proportions thing seems kind of weird and twitter Wendy is savage and definitely a far cry from 2B. I Was disappointed that we couldn't use 2B boots or stockings separately from the over all outfit.

2B's dress is due to her particular proportions being tied to it instead of her actual body… seriously, what's with that?!
Yeah the Proportions thing seems kind of weird and twitter Wendy is savage and definitely a far cry from 2B. I Was disappointed that we couldn't use 2B boots or stockings separately from the over all outfit.

Oh it's because instead of having 2B's dress you're basically equipping her actual character model.
Saved them time since they couldn't have to create a separate model/mesh/animation rig etc. It's a bit lazy imo though but better than nothing.

Back