Season pass predictions?

I just want my girl Setsuka XD
Viola my would be cool too. And I must be able to make custom costumes for them! Love making samurai costumes for some reason.

So the season pass has been announced and DAMN! over 100 customisation items and four new characters. Who do you think will be the four characters for the season pass?
Honestly though, if my girl Setsuka doesn't make it in someone will be getting hurt with an umbrella

Now, does this mean I can still buy the 100 customization items without the season pass or are they literally exclusive to the pass itself?

I hope this game doesn't feature mostly copy and pasted clothing items. Three times in a row would be pathetic for the developers. I always hated that 5 mostly had assets re-used from 4, while barely adding anything new to it.

You guys really want 2B don't ya Kappa
Honestly, I'd rather have 9S, but 2B is the one everyone loves for obvious reasons, even if 9S is the better character, and would be more interesting.

Now, does this mean I can still buy the 100 customization items without the season pass or are they literally exclusive to the pass itself?

I hope this game doesn't feature mostly copy and pasted clothing items. Three times in a row would be pathetic for the developers. I always hated that 5 mostly had assets re-used from 4, while barely adding anything new to it.
As far as has been said, and as far as we know, only the one bonus character is exclusive to the season pass. The other three characters and the two customization packs would be purchasable separately, at the very least. The bonus character may be a time limited locked only to season pass or it may actually stay season pass locked forever, we don't really know for sure.

The best situation though would be if we got all the items from SoulCalibur IV and SoulCalibur V, at the very least, and maybe some items from SoulCalibur III that never made appearances later. Especially hairstyles, since SoulCalibur III had some pretty great and unique ones. And then new items of course. But my thoughts remain that the 100 DLC items will be 1p/2p costumes for the main cast of SoulCalibur VI, or perhaps legacy costumes from throughout the series.

You guys really want 2B don't ya Kappa

The armor breaks........

143952E3051130-51217.gif

If they all turn out to be guest characters that would really suck. Same if all the customization pieces are swimwear and modern outfits. I want new and returning characters with at least one guest. With a variety of pieces.

If they all turn out to be guest characters that would really suck. Same if all the customization pieces are swimwear and modern outfits. I want new and returning characters with at least one guest. With a variety of pieces.

It would be a bummer, but that's how they do things. Alot of people wanted Lei and Julia as DLC for Tekken, but they went with guests instead. Which is why I think it's completely unrealistic to think there'll be any returning cast via DLC. But I could be wrong, only time will tell.

According with the deluxe edition will contain
3 Characters 2 Armor sets + Season pass character
i guess could be: Hilde,ZWEI,Viola and Algol or a guest character

Attachments

• SC6_DE_Beautyshot_MULTI.jpg
    SC6_DE_Beautyshot_MULTI.jpg
    371.1 KB · Views: 97
I would prefer if we got no second guest character.

Season Pass Bonus: Cassandra
DLC 1 = Setsuka
DLC 2 = Hilde
DLC 3 = ???? (no idea but let's go with Amy with Viola's reworked moveset)

But god I hate all the clamoring for guest characters that will never return to the franchise...one I can tolerate but more than that is a pure disappointment considering how SCV was (so many of the main roster missing). I'd much rather see old favorites return or a new character (or even one of the characters constantly appearing in the story but not actually as their own playable character)

I'm sure most people would probably prefer it if there was no second guest character, but it's been verbally confirmed by Okubo that it will happen. I feel like the guest is going to be the bonus character that you get with the season pass, to get them out of the way, and that the other three characters will be returning characters, so more or less, most likely Setsuka and Hilde, along with one more, depending on who doesn't make it into the base roster, be it Raphael, Cassandra, Seong Mi-na, or whoever.

I'm sure most people would probably prefer it if there was no second guest character, but it's been verbally confirmed by Okubo that it will happen. I feel like the guest is going to be the bonus character that you get with the season pass, to get them out of the way, and that the other three characters will be returning characters, so more or less, most likely Setsuka and Hilde, along with one more, depending on who doesn't make it into the base roster, be it Raphael, Cassandra, Seong Mi-na, or whoever.
Ah but was the second guest character confirmed to be part of the season pass or is it going to be a free DLC if the game sells well? I feel as if having a guest character as DLC is counterproductive considering the guest characters are to try and garner interest in guest character's series and there's fewer people to check it out if they have to pay. It would make sense to have it be free...unless of course they plan on using the purchases people make for the guest character to pay for said guest character. Also I never saw the evidence him confirming a second it sounded like he said if people wanted a second they could do it. I don't think it was initially in the plan until people started clamoring for it. I might have just missed him saying something though.

I thought it was 1bonus 3 regular and 1 guest.... I must be misremembering...
It's 4 characters, 1 is season pass bonus and 3 are just normal DLC that will also be in the season pass. We have a soft confirmation from Okubo that there will be at least 1 more guest, so it stands to reason that at least 1 of the 4 characters would be a guest. That's all we really know for sure.

Back