Season Pass Question

Velseid

[09] Warrior
Forgive me if this has already been asked, but will all DLC characters be available upon release or will they release a new characters every couple months?

We know that Tira will be available once you have the season pass and the game is out.

We do not know if any of the other DLC chars will be available on release day.

The other chars will be released over time.

lol how would anyone know? Probably not since we're a little over a month away and they still haven't officially shown the full roster.

Yeah, literally none of us know. We're all just waiting for Bamco to let us all down by confirming Raphael and Cervantes are the last two to be included in the base roster and that the four small dots on the leaked character select screen are, indeed, the DLC chars. (one of which is already known to be Tira)

Yeah, literally none of us know. We're all just waiting for Bamco to let us all down by confirming Raphael and Cervantes are the last two to be included in the base roster and that the four small dots on the leaked character select screen are, indeed, the DLC chars. (one of which is already known to be Tira)

I see.

I thought we were expecting 4 dlc + 1 more guest? Meaning 5 slots are needed

does it seem feasible that we'll get one season pass release during launch since tira technically isnt season pass, shes day one dlc?

Back