[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

EVAN! I don't do facebook. I'm paranoid. Anyways I think SC-related stuff should be done on 8wayrun rather than FB or Twitter, but I understand it's more convient for some that way. Still tell those scrubs to get on 8WR or we look dead. And that make me sad :(

But anyways, there hasn't bee any specific talk about doing anything specific today... so probably a safe bet to skip this week...

But anyways, there hasn't bee any specific talk about doing anything specific today... so probably a safe bet to skip this week...
I haven't been able to go for the past couple of weeks due to life stuff. Looks like a no-go for smash this week? Btw, what is the facebook group page URL? Is that the Super Smash Games fb page or something else?

sorry i have been lame and not posting here. there is an event at gameclucks in lynnwood on saturday. we have not been at smash lately because we have not had that much interest lately.

if anyones interest I have a brand new sfxt SD fightpad I want to trade for the Hori fighting commander 3 pro I'll also throw in 25$ if anyone wants to trade really need that controller mine broke

So does anyone in this thread play often on PSN?

I would like to fight you if you do. Im in Kent so the connection should be good.

I'm looking for some sparring buddies.

So does anyone in this thread play often on PSN?

I would like to fight you if you do. Im in Kent so the connection should be good.

I'm looking for some sparring buddies.
I'm on PSN quite a bit. I have you on my friends list but we never play. Anyways, Kent is seems pretty close to Tacoma. If you can make it, You should go to Super Smash Games on Thursdays for casuals. I go almost every other Thursday.

I'm on PSN quite a bit. I have you on my friends list but we never play. Anyways, Kent is seems pretty close to Tacoma. If you can make it, You should go to Super Smash Games on Thursdays for casuals. I go almost every other Thursday.

Oh yeah that's right, lets play tomorrow. I'll be on at 6:00pm till...I don't know, 11:00 probably.

As for Smash, I've been wanting to go for a little while now. But currently, I don't have a way to get back.

Bloody - We have a player that lives in Kent that comes down for Tekken from time to time... he's 13th Warrior on here, I don't think he posts much on this forum anymore though... but if you join up the Seattle Tekken facebook group I can get you two connected.

Yo, I'm letting you guys know in advance I will be at Super Smash this Thursday, so bring yo scrub asses down and get stomped on. Or come shut my big mouth up with an ass whoopin.

Heeeey, I'd like to make it down this Thursday, but like always, I lack transportation options... anyone coming from or passing by the Redmond/Bellevue area that would be alright picking me up and dropping me off? I'll pay for gas.

Just reminding you guys that I will be at Super Smash to hand out ass whoopin to ya scrubs. I won't go too hard on y'all since it is just casuals, but if you want to duck out its understandable.

Back