[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Lets go to NCR guyz! I'm gonna go. I already registered. We can carpool to save on gas or fly down. I'd prefer to fly because its a pretty long drive. We could also split a room. Also Alex, there is a link on the last page or the one before it for their FB group. You'd probably get a faster response if you post it their as the majority of the Seattle/Tacoma players don't use 8WR. Also, guys what are our plans for NW Majors. Are we going to organize something, because I talked to BlueBoy and says he'll come on up here for it.

i would love to do NCR, but i cannot even sort of afford it... krynxe will be at NWmajors whether or not the rest of us are, but i would like to make an event out of it.

Well then let's fuckin do it! We need to make a formal announcement and organize this shit so we could post it up here on 8WR. The sooner we do it the more likely we could possibly convince some out of state players to come. And we even have your baking skills to use as bribery.
Also, looking at plane ticket prices, I think I'm just gonna drive down their. So carpooling with me is an option, as splitting the cost of gas for just one vehicle is significantly cheaper. Just something to consider for those who want to go.

Last edited:
Lemme know if you need help with housing or anything else. And yeah, I want to taste the legendary baking skills at some point.

Come to NCR Seattle players, it will be a great tournament! Would love to get a chance to play you all. Also, count me in for NW majors. I'll try my best to make it

Come to NCR Seattle players, it will be a great tournament! Would love to get a chance to play you all. Also, count me in for NW majors. I'll try my best to make it

Yeah, let us know when NW majors is. Since Harry breaks his back to come down to Norcal. It's the least I can do to see if I can go.

If you want Pie you can ride shotgun. As far as gas goes, with a full car (which is 5 including me) 20 bucks per person would be good enough. My car gets to Seattle on half a tank and thats mostly because all the uphills going there. Otherwise it would waste less. Either way, I'm not a stingy person so I wouldn't charge you guys a shit ton.
Also, I've been to Philly twice and also to Orlando. Think maybe they owe me as well.

If you want Pie you can ride shotgun. As far as gas goes, with a full car (which is 5 including me) 20 bucks per person would be good enough. My car gets to Seattle on half a tank and thats mostly because all the uphills going there. Otherwise it would waste less. Either way, I'm not a stingy person so I wouldn't charge you guys a shit ton.
Also, I've been to Philly twice and also to Orlando. Think maybe they owe me as well.

Sadly not everyone thinks like me Harry, but hopefully there will be some interest for NW majors. West Coast represent.

i will look at my schedule and talk with krynxe and see if this is something we can do.
since the drive is so long i would not be able to make baked goods in advance, though, and would need to sort out plans for that.

Tell that scrub Chase to bring his ass to NCR. I know he wanted to go last year and he is SUPPOSEDLY are best player, so he needs to rep Washington too.
Also, here is the info for NW Majors. Its going to be from May 3-4 at the Highline Community College in Des Moines, Washington. This is the link for the hotel http://www.plazabythegreen.com/ link for their website http://northwestmajors.com/ I wouldn't register yet as I'm not sure if they have talked with the TO yet. For NWM, I will be reserving a room for anyone from out of state to crash in if they come. Wanna help out best I can.

Last edited:
If someone could provide me with answer as to SCV's status at NWM asap, that would be most appreciated. Also, since SCV will most likely be a side event, you will only need to buy a silver badge which is like 17 bucks I think.

Thank you. I asked on the NWM FB, but haven't got a response. We should get everyone to bug them for an answer.

Last edited:
Also if anyone is interested in going to NCR with me please let me know asap. I need to know if people want to go otherwise my cheapest option is to fly there.

Back