[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

we are probably confirmed for NWM, waiting for deniz to get the official statement out though before we can plan for sure... early registration prices are available until april 1.

i told chris and deniz that i would be running scv, dunno if that means that i will be competing or not... i guess that depends on who shows up.

we are probably confirmed for NWM, waiting for deniz to get the official statement out though before we can plan for sure... early registration prices are available until april 1.

i told chris and deniz that i would be running scv, dunno if that means that i will be competing or not... i guess that depends on who shows up.
You guys should come to NCR. I promise i'll try for NW Majors if you guys try for NCR :D

it has recently come to my attention that i have less available funds than i thought i would at this time. if i were to go, i would have to pay for krynxe as well, and i do not have any idea what housing arrangements would be like - plus i cannot bake at a hotel...

if anyone could offer some insight/help on the matter, that would be excellent. i do like norcal quite a bit, can actually get well made food of my culture, and it has been a while since i have had much of that, other than pho. i want my sweeeeets.

if krynxe and i were to go, jdaco would come with. dunno if harry would need housing as well...

if we were to do this, what would the plan be harrrrryyyy~?

I would like if I could get help with housing since I did lose my job awhile back. It's the reason I haven't been asking Seattle/Tacoma for casuals. It's also why I wanted you guys to come with me. Anything would help. Like I said, all I would need from you guys for gas is 20 bucks per person. But I'll let anyone ride for free if they seriously can't even afford that. I hate traveling alone. As for the plan it would probably be best if we leave early Thursday morning to guarantee that we would make it to Sac by Friday morning without me having to drive 12 hours straight.
Also, with Krynxe, Jdaco, and you go I would still be able to take 1 more. So who would be interested?

Last edited:
So the two housing options that have popped up so far, was the same place you crashed at before Harry. He said he'd be willing to host a lot of people. Not exactly in Sac but he would be willing to drive 5 people up the next day because he has a Suburban. Or someone's apartment in Oakland, I'd have to ask if he could fit a lot of people. But not directly in Sac but in fairly close proximity, especially the first option. I'll keep my ears peeled. Also, I'll spot you some cash Harry for being a badass if you pull this off. Or maybe buy you a meal or something.

how early thursday morning? i think this is actually really doable. i will speak with krynxe tonight to confirm.

I'm thinking I'll leave around 3 am to be in Seattle around 6. I don't feel like like driving straight through like I did last time. F that. I tried taking a rest but couldn't due to red bulls and shit.

So the two housing options that have popped up so far, was the same place you crashed at before Harry. He said he'd be willing to host a lot of people. Not exactly in Sac but he would be willing to drive 5 people up the next day because he has a Suburban. Or someone's apartment in Oakland, I'd have to ask if he could fit a lot of people. But not directly in Sac but in fairly close proximity, especially the first option. I'll keep my ears peeled. Also, I'll spot you some cash Harry for being a badass if you pull this off. Or maybe buy you a meal or something.
Also, how close is Martinez to Sacramento. Going by the signs I saw, I would guess like an hour maybe? Either way I'll have my car as well so I down to crash at the same place if we can't come up with anything closer. It was a pretty cool spot and they had that streaming station too.

Yeah it's like exactly an hour away. I'll see if I can find you somewhere closer. I'm asking a few people.

Back