[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Hey Cam, yeah bruh. We'll do it this Friday or Saturday. Most likely Friday but I'll have to ask these jabronis and see what they wanna do.

WTF!!!! IT was your b-day john? Happy birthday dude! I am most likely free on Friday, and if I am, mad bonus - my new job is in Fremont. :D

okay so I'm deleting this post as it never needs to be remembered. Lol

Anyways, good shit to Cam and Tac for coming out. I hope y'all had some fun.

GO, thanks for hosting. Ramon and DK, you guys are awesome. Hope to play with y'all again. GG evrybody but sweets, who was practicing combo's in the combo mode, and not training mode which was wierd.

Im not good at Long props/thanks

but Juan you are the BEST! thank you so much for letting me and broski live with y'all! You were the best host we could ask for! and OMG YOUR BBQ is the best!!!! if you ever need anything just let me know and i will make it happen! i <3 your sexy ass!

Sweets is a sexy bitch and your the ultimate puzzle piece for juan! kinda reminds me of DK and i

Chris made the trip that much better!

Tactu is fucking hilarious

Cam thanks for RAPING the living shit out of me with Thor! fuck you... <3

to everyone together, You all made our stay absolutly amazing! thanks so much

Hey! I been playing SCIV practically since the game came out been in and out of 8way a few times but other than chat recently I have never utilized the resources on here. But this forum seems like a good way to find some good local players to fight with either good online connections or wants to fight offline. So hit me up I'm maxcoop143 used to be bmarshall42 trying to get that account back from Playstation after the network went down.

Ok my MAIN account is YunGraShoper. Sorry for the confusion!:sc2maxi2:

Reactions: LP
Gentlemen, I know this is short notice but I was hoping that maybe y'all might be able to come over either tomorrow or sometime Saturday and help me with some offline SC practice. I know y'all don't play anymore but ANYTHING will help. I usually wouldn't care too much but I got a MM for Popeyes that I just can not lose! I'm really confident I won't but I would help ease my mind if I could get some games in before next week in Philly. Y'all let me know.

Gentlemen, I know this is short notice but I was hoping that maybe y'all might be able to come over either tomorrow or sometime Saturday and help me with some offline SC practice. I know y'all don't play anymore but ANYTHING will help. I usually wouldn't care too much but I got a MM for Popeyes that I just can not lose! I'm really confidant I won't but I would help ease my mind if I could get some games in before next week in Philly. Y'all let me know.
Dude! Sorry we missed your post for help man. I just haven't been checking 8wayrun very much lately. I hope you got your popeye's in Philly. See you when you get back man.

Man, that was the greatest time I've ever had at a tournament and truly top 3-5 times in life period. That picture was just the tip of the iceberg. We damn near made popeyes run out of chicken and that's no joke. I wish y'all still played this game and came out with me and Sweets, that would've put shit over the top. But still one of the best times in my life. Just to give y'all a little hint of what we got to enjoy I'll leave y'all with this...

Reactions: LP
lol. I am definitely going to play SC5 when it comes out, though it'll probably be later next year. Are you still holding out on mvc3? The new one comes out in a couple months.

lol. I am definitely going to play SC5 when it comes out, though it'll probably be later next year. Are you still holding out on mvc3? The new one comes out in a couple months.
I'm not holding out on anything. I really think that game is stupid and boring, Regardless of all the flash and shit it gets rather repetitive and I can't believe people are still encouraging Capcom to keep regurgitating shit so they can spend more money on them. I mean come on! SF4 SSF4 SF4AE SF4AE2 (or whatever the hell it's gonna be) MVC3 and now Ultra MVC3??? It's all the same shit. A few moves tweeked, some frame data changed, maybe even a new character thrown in but it's the same fucking shit! How much money are you people gonna give these thieving fucks?

I'm not holding out on anything. I really think that game is stupid and boring, Regardless of all the flash and shit it gets rather repetitive and I can't believe people are still encouraging Capcom to keep regurgitating shit so they can spend more money on them. I mean come on! SF4 SSF4 SF4AE SF4AE2 (or whatever the hell it's gonna be) MVC3 and now Ultra MVC3??? It's all the same shit. A few moves tweeked, some frame data changed, maybe even a new character thrown in but it's the same fucking shit! How much money are you people gonna give these thieving fucks?
I'm definitely playing SCV. And frankly, it is theivery but don't fucking deny that if they had charged for a SCIV patch that all of us would have paid for it. If the choice is between paying for patches and not getting any patches for a game I like, I'm paying for the patches. We'd probably still be playing SVIV if they had released BD on xbox.

Also, there is a texas style BBQ place in Fremont called Roro. We need to try it out. I ate the brisket and it resembled yours. I know yours is good GO, but I'm not always around when you be cooking!

First off, a patch or two yes. But 4 different games for street fighter and 2 as of now for marvel? Fuck that! Lol! Secondly, Roro huh? We'll go check that shit out tomorrow! I'm fiending for some BBQ and I'm too lazy to do it right now.

Back