[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

I don't see how ultimate is different from BD. And the 2nd AE patch is free. Face it dude, it just sucks that Namco let SCIV die like it did.

As far as Roro, let me know if you're going there for lunch. I'll eat there with you. I can't do dinner.

Now you're just in denial. You face it. Capcom boys are suckers. Okay the SECOND PATCH is free. So that just means you only have to pay what?...about $180-$240? For the same shit basically. Come on! Lol! Tac you know how we do things, so I'd say maybe around 2 at the earliest is when we can make it out there. Let me know if that's good.

Oh and Sweets made a good point. Let's just break down the numbers since you had the nerve to try to compare BD...

SF4-$60+tax
SSF4-$60+tax
SSF4:AE-$$40+Tax

MVC3-$60+Tax
UMVC-$60+Tax.

SCIV-$60+Tax
SC:BD-$30+Tax

What does that equal? Well you're Asian so I'll leave the math up to you. But to me it means a shit load more money for TWO games that you're probably gonna be playing for about the same if not less time than you did SCIV AND they're probably not done yet. Lol! Have fun, I'll stick to the superior game anyway and wait for my beloved SC V to come out. Holla!

UMVC is gonna be $40. And did you buy a PSP for BD? I did (yeah, I was a sucker for that one.)

With fighting games, if you like something you put so many hours into it that it becomes worthwhile follow the updates, even though it gets expensive.

Plus, if namco released a BD version for Xbox and PS3 that nerfed the shit out of Ivy, Amy, and Hilde (with mitsu buffs), wouldn't you have bought it for $40? I know I'd have been all over that.

Oh and Sweets made a good point. Let's just break down the numbers since you had the nerve to try to compare BD...

SF4-$60+tax
SSF4-$60+tax
SSF4:AE-$$40+Tax

MVC3-$60+Tax
UMVC-$60+Tax.

SCIV-$60+Tax
SC:BD-$30+Tax

What does that equal? Well you're Asian so I'll leave the math up to you. But to me it means a shit load more money for TWO games that you're probably gonna be playing for about the same if not less time than you did SCIV AND they're probably not done yet. Lol! Have fun, I'll stick to the superior game anyway and wait for my beloved SC V to come out. Holla!
Indeed you should leave the math to me GO. See, this is what happens when you let a black guy and a mexican do the math. :D I'm not even going to talk about the merits of SF or MvC, let's just do the CORRECT math:
SFIV - $60 + tax released 2009
SSFIV - $40 + tax released 2010
SSFIV AE - 1200 points == $15 no tax (assuming you bought the download) released 2011
SSFV AE 2012 - FREE released TBD but assuming 2012
Total: $115 + tax

MvC3 - $60 + tax released 2011
UMvC3 - $40 + tax released TBD but approximately 2011
Total $100 + tax

SCIV - $60 + tax released 2008
SCIV BD - N/A That's right, it was never released on console
Total: $60

So yeah, you saved alot of money on SCIV, but I'd rather have spent three times as much and still be playing a fresh game 3 or 4 years later!

Indeed you should leave the math to me GO. See, this is what happens when you let a black guy and a mexican do the math. :D I'm not even going to talk about the merits of SF or MvC, let's just do the CORRECT math:
SFIV - $60 + tax released 2009
SSFIV - $40 + tax released 2010
SSFIV AE - 1200 points == $15 no tax (assuming you bought the download) released 2011
SSFV AE 2012 - FREE released TBD but assuming 2012
Total: $115 + tax

MvC3 - $60 + tax released 2011
UMvC3 - $40 + tax released TBD but approximately 2011
Total $100 + tax

SCIV - $60 + tax released 2008
SCIV BD - N/A That's right, it was never released on console
Total: $60

So yeah, you saved alot of money on SCIV, but I'd rather have spent three times as much and still be playing a fresh game 3 or 4 years later!

you forgot to add the PSP to make SF4/MvC3 look cheaper!

It's an early build Cam! We don't know if it's out for sure. But he still has some sexy ass shit back from SC1 and 2. I can't fucking wait for this shit!

I didn't catch it. I just watched the marvel stream, hoping to find some time for SCIV in the future. GO, how did you do dude?

I don't speak to traitors. Just the Marvel stream? Psssh. Bryan the shit was fucking fun as hell. Hanging with these guys is expensive but fuck I can't get enough. Playing with guys like Lolo, RTD, Omega, Krayzie, etc. really just makes you look at this game so differently. I can't wait for NEC and give this game it's rightful send-off. That shit is gonna be fucking awesome!

P.S.
Tac a.k.a. traitor, I actually didn't do to bad but I failed to my demon once again. Rage! Lol! I won, lost a bullshit round and lost the next two matches after dominating the first one. So I just took myself off the brackets after that knowing I was done. I'm working on it though. Either way, if y'all ever wanna get together for some SC let us know! We gotta practice for NEC anyway. Holla!

GO, I know how to solve your demon problems. The demon is stalking you paranormal activity style, but it's fixated on you and your soul. To defeat it, you disguise your soul so well that not even you can tell that you're playing... Obviously you need to cosplay as Mitsurugi. To cement the identity and to intimidate opponents, yell all of your character's lines as you do them in-game, such as "OOOOORREEAAHH". This will scare the crap out of the demon and focus you on beating ass. After the match you'll realize that the only thing to fear is fear itself and the demon will vanish.

If you don't feel comfortable cosplaying Mitsurugi just remember, it could be worse. You could be an Amy player.

hey john, yeah i'd be up for some SC. i've sort of been out of the fighting game scene for a few months after getting a bit burned out but the SCV stuff has me pretty excited, so i need to get back into form before it comes out early next year. are you and sweets still doing fridays? i remember seeing some new blood coming down to your guys' place to play MK.

Yeah bruh, we can set something up. I got no plans and I doubt Sweets does either. I'm so down to have a session old school style ya heard! Come on by bruh. We'll be there as usual anytime after 6. Holla!

I don't speak to traitors. Just the Marvel stream? Psssh. Bryan the shit was fucking fun as hell. Hanging with these guys is expensive but fuck I can't get enough. Playing with guys like Lolo, RTD, Omega, Krayzie, etc. really just makes you look at this game so differently. I can't wait for NEC and give this game it's rightful send-off. That shit is gonna be fucking awesome!

P.S.
Tac a.k.a. traitor, I actually didn't do to bad but I failed to my demon once again. Rage! Lol! I won, lost a bullshit round and lost the next two matches after dominating the first one. So I just took myself off the brackets after that knowing I was done. I'm working on it though. Either way, if y'all ever wanna get together for some SC let us know! We gotta practice for NEC anyway. Holla!
ROFL

This is fucking hilarious dude! Also, we were actualy playing SC2 over at Cam's house, so yeah, we're ready to start training up on SC again now that SCV is getting closer.

Back