[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Sorry guys, I'm going out of town on business next week and I need to get my homework done this week before I go.

hey, i forgot the baseball playoff game was an evening game tonight. i'll still be by, just probably a bit later than i said, probably a bit after 8.

Okay gentlemen, I had a great time this past Friday. Wanna say thanks to you both for coming and playing a game I know you don't have much interest in anymore. I hope to do it again as many weeks as we can up until NEC.

NOW...speaking of NEC. I was somewhat feeling lost as I didn't know what I was gonna do after the last major for SC4. BUT since SC5 is now coming out on JANUARY muthafucking 31st!!!, I feel the need to get shit rolling again. SOON. SO I will be visiting those wretched sites and posting in their forums. I will be trying to go to any of these local tournaments and recruit (could use your help here Cam. Let me know where they're at and I'll stop by and charm them LOL). I will post fliers at the schools and arcade. I will do everything I can to get shit going and keep it going. So if y'all have any ideas hit me up. I'm willing to do whatever is needed. Holla! See y'all Friday

Hey Bryan, I actually am gonna have to cancel tonight. I apologize. I got offered some overtime tomorrow morning so I'm gonna have to take some medicine and knock the fuck out. I am so down next week though. I'll holla

Hey Bryan, I actually am gonna have to cancel tonight. I apologize. I got offered some overtime tomorrow morning so I'm gonna have to take some medicine and knock the fuck out. I am so down next week though. I'll holla
Soo glad I'm not missing. I'm really fucking tired from working in las vegas all week so I'm sleeping early tonight to recover.

Chicago might have to make a trip to Seattle come Sc5!
You come through Seattle and you know we got you. Gotta see that LP/Sweets tandem together. That shit is legendary especially with alcohol involved.

Bryan, I'm sorry. I actually have to be at work from 11p.m. to 7 a.m. next Saturday. If y'all wanna come through earlier that'll be fine. Really it will, I'll just have to shut it down about 10:30.

Tac, get your ass home already! holla!

i'm unfortunately busy next sat til the evening :/ it's cool though, we have plenty of time before january.

also, tac, check out what saitoh just posted in the maxi forums: "Found a new BE today at Paris Games Week, with Akire's help !

It's on BL K, you replace the 2nd K with BE and it's .. the infamous dragon kick ! It's still high, still duckable on block and still a guardcrush but fast and hard to punish at least for the moment. No backthrow possible ! Either Maxi stay in front of the opponent or he go way too far behind for a backthrow.
It's Natural Combo of course, and RO front of Maxi. Damage is something like 60. I need to test more but I dont think it allow wall combo, sadly :/

BUT

It work fuckin' OTG !
If BL K hit a floored opponent, the BE send them flying into the dragon kick ! Awesome for loop wake-up threat.
And guess what ... it work on the right throw ! Right throw, BL K, BE is combo and it does something like 80-90 !
I'll try to get some videos up tomorrow for you guys."

i am pretty excited for these new maxi tools

If Nightmare's terror charge is removed, does that mean soul wave is out too? If charge K AND soul wave are gone, I don't know if I can play these characters. Astaroth still has titties though, right? Right?

Worst case scenario, I'll have to play Maxi.

On the other hand, if Nightmare's CE is soul wave, I will forgive everything.

Apparently is super high damage, and GI's all highs and mids. Basically a better version of asura

spock_orly.gif

Fascinating...

Ok, I was checking out the vids in the Nightmare forum (I didn't know there were any, thanks for the link GO) and...

I spotted Soul Wave in one of them! It's BACK! I'm very pleased.

Also having an auto-GI CE is pretty cool- hopefully it can counter other CEs after the flash, because that would kick ass.

They have a SCV themed madcatz stick! If it's a pro version, it might be worth picking up JUST so we don't have to remap buttons. I swear that is the bane of my existence.

Back