[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Yeah hope everyone had a great holiday. I know I did. That double time is nice! Anyways, yeah Bryan I'm down. I'll be ready by 7 for sure. Gotta do a little winter cleaning. Shit is just getting to out of hand so I gotta do it as we all know Emma's not the best at housekeeping. Lol! Don't tell her I said that!

Damn! Bryan, I'm gonna have to cancel tonight. I've got some crap I have to deal with early tomorrow and Emma just reminded me about it. I'll try to send you a text but hopefully you read this. If see this before I can get hold of you could you send me a text at (206) 293-6501. Not sure if you got my new number yet. I'm sorry guys, but I'll make it up to y'all. I promise.

Yeah, happy thanksgiving everyone! We all have to give thanks for a new SC, because that shit looked mad in doubt for a while. My schedule will be clearning up soon - I've been taking multiple classes and the end in December so I look forward to catching up on some fighting games. :)

Gentlemen, I apologize for not posting earlier, but NEC really took it out of me and money issues are hitting hard. I will however be up for hosting tomorrow if anyone is down. I've got loads to share about or beloved SC5 and really I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow. So just let me know. Send me a text just in case as I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on the internet again today and it's currently down at my house.

Oh wait, are we talking about Friday or tomorrow? I guess I didn't read it carefully. I can show up briefly tomorrow, but longerish on Friday.

Yeah. Friday I've got a lot of errands I'm gonna have to run so I won't be able to do anything then. As I said tomorrow I've got absolutely nothing on my plate so come on through.

Helloooooo Seattle. Greetings from Pasadena/Houston. Hope to see ya GreatOne and LastDragon on this side sometime when SC5 is out So I can whoop your asses some more in the lovely SC series lol >;) I'll be ready

Helloooooo Seattle. Greetings from Pasadena/Houston. Hope to see ya GreatOne and LastDragon on this side sometime when SC5 is out So I can whoop your asses some more in the lovely SC series lol >;) I'll be ready
I knew one of your monkey asses would invade my thread again! Lol! Don't worry bruh, I see myself coming home at least twice this year, more if they have some sort of major down there. Sweets is probably gonna be down there a lot more often so I'm sure you'll get to get worked by whoever he chooses to play once the game comes out.

Thats the Spirit! You can try and get your Revenge on me from Trash day lol Cause you know for sure Im going to be sporting a Mitsu ;) You dudes are fun to play against. Be looking forward to what everyone brings with the new SC. Im sure TX will have some good tournaments for this.

Cause you know for sure Im going to be sporting a Mitsu ;)

This is a great euphemism for having an erection.

e.g. "I'm sporting the weirdest Mitsu right now."

Also, Gamebreakerz is holding a midnight launch tournament for SC5, and they'll probably have copies of the game open to play in-store from 4 pm on so you can practice a little in advance. I believe the winner gets a free copy of the game.

http://www.facebook.com/events/182291935199749/

Whats up. i live in the Seattle area, and im pretty hyped for SC5 , and just wanted to introduce myself.

I dont have much SC exp , so i wanted to know if getting SC4 to practice up would be better than an older version just to catch the basics?

also are there any semi-regular tourney / ranbats for SC4 in the Seattle area?

Back