[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Whats up. i live in the Seattle area, and im pretty hyped for SC5 , and just wanted to introduce myself.

I dont have much SC exp , so i wanted to know if getting SC4 to practice up would be better than an older version just to catch the basics?

also are there any semi-regular tourney / ranbats for SC4 in the Seattle area?
Hey Steve, glad you found us. Don't worry bout that experience, we'll get you up to date really quick. And what with the new game coming out so soon we'll be all learning a lot of things together as this game is really different from SC4.
To answer your question about tourneys and ranbats, it's a little late for SC4 as most of the guys kind of moved on to play Marvel for a little while until 5 comes out. But we have had a little resurgence in our weekly sessions. And we're going to do it big when SC5 comes out. I'll PM you with all the information you'll need and hopefully we can get you out here.

Whats up. i live in the Seattle area, and im pretty hyped for SC5 , and just wanted to introduce myself.

I dont have much SC exp , so i wanted to know if getting SC4 to practice up would be better than an older version just to catch the basics?

also are there any semi-regular tourney / ranbats for SC4 in the Seattle area?

Yeah, we'll be playing some more SCIV next month as the release of 5 comes closer. You should definitely make it out regular with us as we'll be going at it hard when the game comes out.

thanks. i will def. try to make it out to gatherings next month and play some SC .

Are there any good sc4 voldo players i could look up on YT for match footage?

thanks. i will def. try to make it out to gatherings next month and play some SC .

Are there any good sc4 voldo players i could look up on YT for match footage?
you could try Alphamale, Esom, Sporko, Enkindu plays online mostly though but he's got a few good vids out there. I'll see if I can find any

thanks for the vids.
i will def look up more ufo vids. Ufo was the first person to come up on my yt search actually .
I like the unconventional play style for characters like voldo ( i main eddy in the tekken series) i think thats the only way to maximize competitive play with them

Okay, so I'm finally back up in WA. It is damn good to be home.

GO, I'm takin' your chicken whenever. Also, definitely going to that Gamebreakerz tournament to body you. It'l be great.

You little school boy! You're back already? Well I'm thinking due to the holidays we probably won't be able to do much. I'm not doing anything and neither is my roommate but I'm sure you and the rest of the guys have families they actually wanna be around. So we won't be able to get anything in this week it seems. But next Friday I'm down and you will get to meet Sweets (which is an adventure on to itself, trust me) so let's plan for then.

Unless you're just wandering around aimlessly, you could always stop by whenever. I'm off Thursday-Saturday, usually except for this week due to NYE. But if you happen to be in the area late and shit (you know how you college boys are) come on through. I get off at 11 every night and we're always down to take you're lunch money.

Address: 9543 12th ave NW; Seattle, WA 98117

Phone Number: (206) 293-6501

Reactions: LP
Algol's reveal is excellent, but it only makes me more interested to see who belongs in those final slots... I need to see more character reveals. I need to see the ROCK reveal!

Greatone: LOOKY HERE BRUH!!!! You comin down for TX showdown or what?
It's about the right time sir, so more than likely I'll be there. You know Houston is home sweet home for me. I do miss my TX people. All depends how things look after NorCal regionals and Final Round. I better see you at one of these!!!

Algol's reveal is excellent, but it only makes me more interested to see who belongs in those final slots... I need to see more character reveals. I need to see the ROCK reveal!
Cam, give it up. He is gone. There's no going back. So long farewell Rock, we hardly knew ye.

Now, with all the hype that is coming from the Evo announcement along with the WB and Final Round stuff we need to get ready. Cam, Sweets and I were talking about going to Dante's if they're gonna have a weekly there again. I think it'd be the perfect time now what with even freaking Justin Wong hyping up Calibur. The time has come. We're gonna get the scene large and popping now. Gotta prepare for the Evo regional in May up here. I expect us to win the first 5 slots easily. Do NOT disappoint me!

If y'all wanna get together this Friday let us know. We can get some games in but more importantly work on getting this scene right. Holla!

hey guys!
im an old school sc2 yoshi player. played mostly capcom and tekken after sc2 died ;(. im super hyped for SCV! i hope to run into you guys soon.

i shouldve started posting on here earlier ;/

SCV looking godlike! Hopefully the big SC2 group will start coming back.

Oh yeah, I made a new account because that nickname was too long and if people know me from MvC3 they won't recognize it.

Cam, give it up. He is gone. There's no going back. So long farewell Rock, we hardly knew ye.
Gotta prepare for the Evo regional in May up here. I expect us to win the first 5 slots easily. Do NOT disappoint me!

You don't have to worry about me making top 5, GO. Instead, you should worry about what you're gonna do after I take 1st from you! And Rock may be gone but hopefully Bangoo will be in, or someone else with the Rock's style.

Hey Josh! We should definitely hold some big sessions once the game comes out. GO's in Seattle and I can host for eastside people.

oh shit, waddup cam. i need you guys to get me back up to speed lol. im aiming for top 16 so i can get one of them EVO seed things they send out (since i might not make it to evo this summer). I heard they looks pretty dope.

GO, where do you stay at? I live in downtown seattle, but my car is currently not running. I know a lot of the SF guys arent into 3D fighters, so I'm gonna be on a mission to convert some of them. It didnt go too well when the tekken crew tried to get new people into their scene, but it didnt help that some of them just destroyed them and styled on them without teaching the new guys how to play.

GO had a post with his address a few posts up, i think. he's in the ballard\crown hill area though. speaking of which, john are you hosting tomorrow night?

Me and my friend are going to start practicing once SCV drops. Is there a regular crowd that goes to Gameclucks? If not I could call and try to get something set up, if enough people are interested.

the gameclucks players are mostly marvel, smash and sf players. i hope some of them are gonna at least try out the game. same with gamebreakers.

Back