[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

So unfortunately I won't be able to make it to GameClucks tonight. Got way too much to do today so I'll have to see y'all tomorrow. Sorry guys. Holla!

If you want a ride pm me your address & number and I can pick you up on my way out. I'll probably be home at like 6:20 or so though

Guys I'm really sorry about this but I'm gonna have to cancel the session tonight. I've got a pop up Dr thing that I need to deal with for work and it's probably gonna leave me all fucked up. I know we all need the practice for tomorrow so hopefully someone else can host. I will be at SRB though and will bring a set-up. Once again I apologize.

Salty Runback today! SCV will start at 7:00 pm and will be played on PS3. As usual, if you will be late or have any questions, I'll be keeping an eye on 8WR.

Remember, the 520 bridge is closed this weekend.

I'll be taking the bus there this time since Spitfire is right off the 545 line and I've got an orca pass.

Good games to everybody at last night's SRB monthly tournament, but we might need better attendance in the future if we want to keep SC5 on the list at these events. 7 people is stretching things pretty thin for a monthly tournament... where's everyone at?

Attendance was pretty low for a lot of games though, to be fair. :(

...but we might need better attendance in the future if we want to keep SC5 on the list at these events. 7 people is stretching things pretty thin for a monthly tournament... where's everyone at?

Attendance was pretty low for a lot of games though, to be fair. :(
Attendance was low this time around. AE 2012 had 21 entrants with 7 being out of state (21-7), UMvC3 had 19-6, SFxT 11-3, KOF 10-3, MK9 8-0, SC5 7-0. Being "on the list" is not something I would worry about when I see Seattle's SCV players as some of the most reliable.

That being said, I'm all for getting more to attend. The next big SC5 event will be at Lunchbox Laboratory on Sat, May 12. Details are on Facebook and either I or the Seattle Foot Clan will get them up on 8WR, too. The venue is open to underage players, the location's good, the venue is really nice, and the organizers are good people. This also may be the last big SC5 event before NWM4 (June 2 & 3!). Anything we can do to try to make it larger would be good.

Speaking of, register for Northwest Majors 4! The earlier you do so, the more it helps us out! Here's our thread (you can see that BlackMamba is planning on attending). We also need setups, so let us know if you can provide.

That was a pretty crappy turnout for everything... We've had better turnout at John's place on Friday.

If this keeps up, next month will barely have anyone...

Hey, first time posting on this thread, first time showing up at a Soulcalibur tournament at Salty. Might have been small, but very worth it. I want to thank everyone there for the time they put in with me teaching things I really needed to know

Hey, first time posting on this thread, first time showing up at a Soulcalibur tournament at Salty. Might have been small, but very worth it. I want to thank everyone there for the time they put in with me teaching things I really needed to know
He does exist!!

Carpool up to GC tonight? Post up if you want one, and if I don't have your address pm it to me. I will probably be heading out 600-6:30ish.

Back