[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

Who's Gaston? lol

No one pokes like Gaston
Tech jumps lows like Gaston
No one disrespects okizeme like Gaston

Shout outs to the amazing turn out this evening. Good to see everyone again! Sorry to leave so quickly - I tried to get as many goodbyes in as I could, but I didn't want to interrupt Cam kicking someone's ass. Hope to see you all at the next one

GameClucks Saturday Slugfest VI
Rank
Player
Teams
User
1st
Heaton
$25.00
2nd
Jdaco
$12.50
3rd
Cam
$7.50
4th
SHENGO
$2.50
5th
13th Warrior
$1.25
5th
The Show
$1.25
7th
HangNail
7th
Quickdrraw
9th
STB McNasty
9th
Lomarcon
Thank you to everyone who came out! While a number of players could not make it, attendance was still great. Makes me wonder how large it could be if everyone made it. Shoutouts to Cam keeping things updated while I'm slacking, Quickdrraw from Oregon for traveling and bringing equipment, Heaton, Jdaco, and Evan for making it up, Lomarcon for joining his friend, 13th Warrior, Cam (again), SHENGO, and The Show for their consistancy, and the MK guys, McNasty and HangNail for joining SCV this time. I hope everyone can get games in before the next Slugfest!

Slash was able to put us on "stream" and has already been rebroadcasting the event. Replays can be found on Twitch.tv and on YouTube soon.
How often is slugfest, monthly?
Yes, Saturday Slugfest is every 3rd Saturday (with the exception of next month when it will be the 2nd). We are currently changing venues, but I will keep you updated when that is decided.

Farewell, Dante's. To quote a friend of mine, thanks for all the wub.

No more Dante's? Well I just have to say then, it was fun guys. Saturday showed there's still a scene here for our beloved Calibur. People just need to step up and show up to keep things running. Trust me when I say big things are coming. Stay ahead of the curve and work this shit. Not one for big good byes so, Farewell Seattle. We had fun didn't we?

Just so it's clear, we will be continuing with our Saturday Slugfest series and we would like to hold Soulcalibur. Our next date will be Saturday, January 12th. The venue is still TBD. Slash has also started restreaming the matches on the side station. Here's the Twitch archive.

As mentioned, Gamebreakerz in Auburn, WA will be holding their monthly on Saturday, December 29th. SCV is not on the schedule, but they are not opposed to holding tournaments for any game that gets enough entries. It seems like Jdaco and 13th Warrior can make it. Can others? Here's the Facebook page.

I think that's 5 so far! Let's get enough to fill a bracket! I'll let the owner of GBZ know that there should be people coming for calibur and see if we can get any interest from Facebook as well.

6!! and promise to not flake out this time! Lets get my grand tournament return some hype folks. Jdaco watch out I will finally win my 6-4 matchup. Also if anyone has an ps2 controller converter it would be appreciated if you could bring it

6!! and promise to not flake out this time! Lets get my grand tournament return some hype folks. Jdaco watch out I will finally win my 6-4 matchup. Also if anyone has an ps2 controller converter it would be appreciated if you could bring it
Wait, is that match up supposed to be in your favor?

Back