[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

it was nice to get out and keep the scene alive. it was an absolute pleasure to meet the show and 13thwarrior. seems that i missed getting to say hi to loz, evan, and manoftheleaf, although there is always next time.

too bad that heaton did not make it. if he needed a ride, i could have put jdaco in the trunk! was hoping to learn anything i could from him about siegfried.

i would certainly be good to go to the next monthly at gamebreakerz (and when i am in attendance it usually implies krynxe will be there too, and i guess probably jdaco). i am still on the fence about the gameclucks event, as i am based in olympia, and i get seventeen miles to the gallon these days - ouch! but if i can help keep the scene alive then i guess i can probably make it work.

ggs, bigger than expected turnout, as always. We had a 6 man round robin that got expanded to an 8 later on. Sorry it took so long, and apologies to 13th Warrior for being forced to play on a 360 pad. I'll cover your next SC/Tekken entrance fee, or something.

Sorry it took so long, and apologies to 13th Warrior for being forced to play on a 360 pad. I'll cover your next SC/Tekken entrance fee, or something.
That was my fault. I forgot The Show mentioned he wanted in if it was 6 or more and I think I told 13th Warrior that it was looking likely that SCV wouldn't happen. If I had remember both of them, I would have made this a bracket. I figured out why my converter wasn't working. The switches in the back were changed. I'll be testing it at home to make sure it's fine for the future. I will be doing things differently for the next monthly.

I really need to thank Cam for everything he did today. From running SCV to commentating UMvC3 all while making it far in both games. Thank you, Cam, and everyone else who came out. ADnD, I owe you $10 for taking second.

I guess the next event we could try to get things going at would be the SeattleVersus Pot Bonus Battles on January 26th at Gamebreakerz in Auburn, WA. Can people make this?

The next GameClucks Saturday Slugfest will take place on February 16th. I hope everyone who wants to can find a way of getting games in before the next one whether it's in person or online.

What's up scene? CurryRaisu is back!
And I see some new names (well, new for me) on the forum! What's up?

What's up scene? CurryRaisu is back!
And I see some new names (well, new for me) on the forum! What's up?
yes, new would be a correct assumption. i have not been playing long and i most certainly do not practice enough. i hope your alive-ness means another face to see at gatherings.

yes, new would be a correct assumption. i have not been playing long and i most certainly do not practice enough. i hope your alive-ness means another face to see at gatherings.
If only, if only... Unfortunately, I'll be in Missouri (read, 'Misery') for another 3 months, before I can see WA again *sigh*

So anyone know what's up with the Gamebreakerz event? Is Soul Calibur going to be in? I'm still down to go even if it's only a side tourney.

If people show up for SCV, and bring a console and game then Shandor is ok with someone running a side tourney...

Basically if you guys want SCV to happen, someone needs to step up and make it happen.

Back