[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

If people show up for SCV, and bring a console and game then Shandor is ok with someone running a side tourney...

Basically if you guys want SCV to happen, someone needs to step up and make it happen.
^ this is how it happened last month. It looks like Harry, 3.14lot, and Krynxe can make it. Any others?

Yeah, except the setup I brought for TTT2 was used for SCV since no one brought a system :-p

I can bring an extra Evo monitor to use... I would just like to have a spare TTT2 system for casuals/training/deathmatches.

i think krynxe and i are caught up in an obligation, too. i will talk to him about it, but we probably will not be able to make it.

i think krynxe and i are caught up in an obligation, too. i will talk to him about it, but we probably will not be able to make it.
That probably works out for the best. Shandor posted up that with the current attendance his event has, he wants to focus on the main games for now. Sorry to everyone who would've been able to make it. I'll post up after this weekend with where we can meet up for our next tournament. Until then, if people can't get together offline, I hope you can get some games in online!

i will try to make it out to the next event, and be transportation for the folks around here, but i have family visiting next month so i may be caught up in things, but hopefully nothing i cannot weasel out of.

Anyone interested in SCV casuals this weekend/next week (Wednesday probably)? My place is small, but I could host a few people if there's interest. I'm located in Redmond.

redmond is a little far. i could make it work if jdaco and/or krynxe want to. i could also prepare baked goods for the occasion. a weekend would be best.

i will ask krynxe when i see him later.

Yeah, it seems like there are a couple people interested. I'll be hosting at 7 tomorrow night (Wednesday the 6th). If you want to show up and haven't expressed interest yet PM me for directions. Only one setup right now, and 3-4 people total.

I'm postponing the meetup until this Saturday afternoon due to scheduling conflicts, and it's moving to downtown Seattle at Cheng's place. Blaccy, I can give you a ride there if you are interested.

If Cheng remembers his account info he may post details, otherwise I'll update this post.

i am always hesitant about driving to seattle. is there readily available parking? i drive a truck, so having to squish myself into a teensy parallel spot is a bit out of the question for my skill.

So it looks like there's a meet goin on at gameclucks on the 16th. They've got SCV on the roster, but I'd love to know who'll be there before I make the trek up there. So who's down?

3.14lot and I have a good chance of going, but if attendance is lacking we won't bother with the 2+ hours of driving.

So it looks like we've got 5 people right now, 6 if Loz decides to play and 7 if 13th warrior is there.

Back