[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

me giving you choices was supposed to imply that you all should pick the most desirable thing from the list. please. i am so indecisive.

north bend is gorgeous. there is a geocache (actually quite a few) around there that i would very much like to go see, and getting some calibur in would be quite nice. i can provide homecooked food to some degree.

If you've got the willingness to host, I suppose we could get casuals over there when you make your move -- Otherwise, I don't think anyone has any available space to host any kind of casuals at the moment :( We had Great One original hosting for us, but he's not available obviously now. We'll just have to keep our ears open for any tourneys going down and meet up there.

Sweet then I'll show and my friend is going as well.

Also, I'll bring my ps3 and a copy of SCV for both ps3 and 360 but i dont have a monitor or and the xbox isn't mine.

thought we were gonna get a bit more advance notice before events than that. makes it hard to get out to events. do i have to poke at you more for info, loz?

thought we were gonna get a bit more advance notice before events than that. makes it hard to get out to events. do i have to poke at you more for info, loz?
Yes >.>

Next Slugfest is Saturday, April 20th (3rd Saturday). Here's the Facebook event and I'll try to get a thread up as well.

This Saturday, March 23rd is the last Gamebreakerz monthly. Normally, they just don't have the room for other games, but I just found out last Saturday that some communities won't be making it out due to it falling on the same day as other events. Would people want to come out for casuals/tournament? I can talk to the owner if this is the case.

EDIT: I should also add that there would be a $5 venue fee to use their space and equipment.

if there is enough interest for this saturday i can make it out. i need to play more real people.

april 20 is a little too far in advance for me to start making plans, but it is certainly a possibility.

Just confirming that we are a go for today (Saturday)! Gamebreakerz does have monitors and consoles available, but if it's convenient, any spare equipment would be appreciated. We WILL need discs for the console of your choice.

Doors open at 4pm, but most players don't usually arrive until 6-7pm. If we have enough people interested, we could run a $5 side tournament whenever everyone shows up, otherwise they're fine with us having casuals all night. This is kind of a last minute thing, so don't go in with too high of expectations, but hey, Calibur is happening this month (and in an area that requires less travel for some of us)!

So Soul Calibur won't be officially at NCR. We will be holding a side tournament for the game though. http://8wayrun.com/threads/apr-26-2013-norcal-regionals-sunnyvale-california.16090/#post-605407
I'll do my best to let our locals know! Good luck, sir!

Back