[Seattle, WA] Ragin' in the Rain

http://northwestmajors.com/
There's nothing going for Soul Calibur there, but I might take my setup if you some of you guys decide to show up. Besides that, I'll also be staying in a hotel nearby if you guys want to do some casuals there as well.

Seattle Calibur is pretty dead right now. Maybe when VI comes out people will be active again, but otherwise it's dead. Although, I'm still up for playing anyone who wants to get some Calibur action. II, V, hell we can even go get some games in on the III:AE machine they got at Gameworks.

Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. It's pretty good so far. I got to play it at Strong Style. Seems pretty polished as well for a game that isn't complete yet. Also @Heaton add me to the Pacific NW Calibur group. I sent a request weeks ago, and it's been ignored.

Might as well dust this account back off, if people ever swing by Gameworks on Tuesdays HMU. I can try to bring my PS2 or something for SC2 games.

Hella, we got SC2HD on PS3 for offline games though. But there you go guys, for the people who have been wanting to play. Get down to Gameworks on Tuesday and sesh it up on some Calibur. Get started on building up hype for the community early. I would myself, but I can't due to work. Weekends I'm always free though.

Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while. It's pretty good so far. I got to play it at Strong Style. Seems pretty polished as well for a game that isn't complete yet. Also @Heaton add me to the Pacific NW Calibur group. I sent a request weeks ago, and it's been ignored.

I don't think I'm even a part of that group any more, by virtue of being in Korea...

Might as well dust this account back off, if people ever swing by Gameworks on Tuesdays HMU. I can try to bring my PS2 or something for SC2 games.
well damn just saw this post but I can't go during the work week even though I would like too. Game Works hours run during my shift. I do have free time on the weekends if I'm not working overtime.

Back