Selling: Entire Yugioh Collection

And I do mean "entire". Playmats, cards, binder, tins, sleeves, dice, rulebooks, hell, even my calculator.

This is my MLG money, so do be kind and gracious with your offers. I'm looking to sell everything all at once, but I may make some exceptions and sell individually.

Right now, my camera is messing up and I had to use my phone. It, of course, died, so I was only able to take a few pictures and record one video. More to come!

My yugioh binder: A lot of rares are missing, but I'll update soon.

And here are a few pictures of SOME of what you will be getting:
IMG_20120306_181436.jpgIMG_20120306_181448.jpgIMG_20120306_181514.jpgIMG_20120306_181526.jpg

My two main decks are Gravekeeper's (Chief build) and my own "Necrofear" Fabled build.

And here's the videos of the decks:

Woohoo! I just got my decks appraised.

GK at $118
Fableds at $138

Of course, I'll knock off $10-15 for the sake of any bad conditioned cards.

Please be sure to ignore my hairy ass arm, I'm a hippie. At least I am in HRD's eyes.

I know its hard to tell the rarity of the cards, so I might write list of the rarities.

If you have ANY questions, let me know. I'll be happy to oblige.

Get DIME to MLG!

And I do mean "entire". Playmats, cards, binder, tins, sleeves, dice, rulebooks, hell, even my calculator.

This is my MLG money, so do be kind and gracious with your offers. I'm looking to sell everything all at once, but I may make some exceptions and sell individually.

Right now, my camera is messing up and I had to use my phone. It, of course, died, so I was only able to take a few pictures and record one video. More to come!

My yugioh binder: A lot of rares are missing, but I'll update soon.

And here are a few pictures of SOME of what you will be getting:

My two main decks are Gravekeeper's (Chief build) and my own "Necrofear" Fabled build.

I will be posting a video with the two decks' profile soon, but if you'd like a decklist sooner, let me know.

If you have ANY questions, let me know. I'll be happy to oblige.

Get DIME to MLG!

Nice Collection..Dark Magicians FTW =)
That Graceful looked somehow funns(brown/orange?)
Ok just a straight question, how much for the entire collection?

Nice Collection..Dark Magicians FTW =)
That Graceful looked somehow funns(brown/orange?)
Ok just a straight question, how much for the entire collection?

Yup. That Graceful is a jewel of mine. Its totally a thousand-dollar misprint and in no way a recoloring I did with a marker because I was bored. I swear.

Right now, I have no clue what its worth. I'm gonna get it appraised soon. MLG is gonna be a $300+ cost for me, so...yeah.

hm...ok..i think and hope for you that i have tomorrow some good news ;)
Im gonna PM ya then k?

sure as hell aint you. Or anyone for that matter. Cause that $16k is divided up between the top 5 places. So unless you plan on winning 1st through 5th....then its all you homie!!

Hey Hey...Dungeons & Dragons called. They want thier "sword of nerdi-ness" back! Mwhuahahahaha

HRD

sure as hell aint you. Or anyone for that matter. Cause that $16k is divided up between the top 5 places. So unless you plan on winning 1st through 5th....then its all you homie!!

Hey Hey...Dungeons & Dragons called. They want thier "sword of nerdi-ness" back! Mwhuahahahaha

HRD

Wow, I had no idea. Well, I plan to make some clones of myself so I can win 1-5 place. I'm a nerd so I can do that.

Hey, the hill called. It wants you to hurry up and get over it, old timer!

Bumped for MLG justice. I updated the OP with my decks' profile. I have another deck, a toolbox warrior, but the rarest things in there are a swift gaia and a blade knight.

Sure thing, feel free to make an offer. I've only had a few. One guy on youtube thought i was an idiot or something and offered $50 for Needle worm, and a bunch of other cards... that needle worm ALONE is worth $50. Its a TP edition. /bragging rights

I might put this up on Ebay soon and take what I can get.

DeathInMyEyes: Metallix wanted me to tell you that she sent you a PM. Just got back from the emergency room at St. Mary's Hospital for Metallix. She is sleeping right now.

OK sry for the late response...but after thinking about it..im gonna say no...sry.
Hope ya get your cash for MLG.
Good Luck!

Love your collection bro sure miss my old secret jinzo... traded it for a couple bucks. Im running inzektors right now and thinking of TG Agents, although i dont see anything I NEED in this collection its A LOT that i WANT. Unfortunatley, I dont have the funds to spend on yugioh atm if u still have some things next month then we can work something out. Again, sorry and good luck raising money for MLG bro!

Love your collection bro sure miss my old secret jinzo... traded it for a couple bucks. Im running inzektors right now and thinking of TG Agents, although i dont see anything I NEED in this collection its A LOT that i WANT. Unfortunatley, I dont have the funds to spend on yugioh atm if u still have some things next month then we can work something out. Again, sorry and good luck raising money for MLG bro!

My brother used to be into yugioh cards. Bought him two decks as a stocking stuffer one Christmas. First thing he sees when he opens the first pack, foil Jinzo. A better gift than I knew. My condolences on your jinzo.

Back