[Sep 20, 2014] Norcal Presents: EXITWOUNDS 3 (Martinez, CA)

Alex.J

[14] Master
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'd like to announce the second ever tournament at Dope Dojo in Norcal. This will definitely be a for the ages. We'll be bringing both SC2 and SC5 to the table. I am hoping to bring some of the older school players out of retirement for this one. Also looking forward to seeing some new faces.

Socal represented this tourney hard last year. We also had Harry from Washington there. Looking forward to playing you all. Also a special invitation to Exitwounds. You couldn't make it last year, but hopefully you can make it this year. I talked to him before SC2HD came out and he was down to travel if he could. We'll do what we can to get you up here dude. The MM vs Hates would be pretty hype.

Dope Dojo
2739 Alhambra Ave
Martinez, CA

Tournament Games:

Soul Calibur 2
Soul Calibur 5

Facebook Event page:

https://www.facebook.com/events/437824979692732/?notif_t=plan_user_invited

Tournament Rules:

Unmodified Official 8WayRun.Com

Tournament Ruleset http://www.8wayrun.com/wiki/tournament-ruleset/

Tourney Fees:

$5.00 Venue Fee

$10.00 Per Game

10473168_902004243162673_251882979929000691_n.jpg

Just wanna say, a lot of people from Socal and Norcal have already confirmed on going. This tourney is looking out to be really dope. Also Orangeislands from Nevada is planning to go. If anyone else wants to travel, let me know and I'll see what I can do to help. Also, here's a new poster for everyone.

10599516_10100675615238592_5943279375110226850_n.jpg

Can anyone pic me up from SFO? Considering this last minute

Considering you are an SC2 only player. I might suggest waiting for a tournament like SCR where last year, the SC2 competition was quite large. Other than Evo, SCR was easily the biggest SC2 tourneys in the U.S.

EXITWOUNDS had a very small SC2 turnout last year. I know KrayzieCD would love to see you though. But I figure it's best to be honest with the situation. If you do show, I will certainly do my best to pick you up. I've already promised to drive two people from Oakland Airport up though.

Exitwound 3 Streams:
Main: twitch.tv/dopedojo
Sub: twitch.tv/norcalibur
Currently running SC2 tournament on Main

Congrats to Zane for getting so far. And especially for winning against Hates. You need some MU experience against Voldo and Astaroth next. Once you have that, you won't have much weaknesses left.

Ggs to everyone. I was totally impressed by how much talent showed up. Great experience and I'm definitely looking forward to the next EW.

Back