[Sep 21, 2013] Richard "WingZero" Warren Fundraiser Tournament! (East Point, GA)

lobo

Luminario
Notice is pretty short, but nobody can plan for these things. If you are in the area, please take the time and make it out to this event to benefit the family of one of our late members! "FINAL ROUND LLC and the friends of Richard Warren aka WingZero are proud to host the Richard Warren Fundraiser tournament!

ALL PROCEEDS WILL GO TOWARDS THE FAMILY FUNERAL SERVICES! (that means door entry and game entry) Our goal is $6000 and we may not reach that at the event, but every little bit helps. We will also open an paypal account in Richards name to collect donations from those that can not attend the event live. I know you guys love looking at the pictures of the food my wife cooks for dinner so we will also be selling $5 Dixon plate of food that will also go 100% towards the fundraiser.

September 21, 2013
1431 Norman Berry Drive
East Point, GA

The event will start promptly at 12 noon and last until 5pm. It will be $20 entry at the door and $10 per game. The games to be played are as followed;

SCV
TTT2
UMVC3
SF4ae2012
Injustice

$5 plate = 1 bake chicken leg, Cornbread, Turnip greens, homemade mac & cheese, and banana pudding with spring water to wash it down!

Of course we'll have FunkyP streaming the event and he'll have the link to the paypal on his stream. I hope we can reach our goal so Richard can have a proper burial. Such a great person deserves at least that much. Any donation is welcome. Big or small all will be accepted and appreciated by the family. Thank you for your support and god bless."

- ShinBlanka

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm gonna play this game that i really don't like for the first time in nearly a year to support my dude. <3 last time i competed for this game, richard put me in the loser's bracket, and when i met him again after he got knocked in, i eliminated him from the tourney, and then got bopped by kayane. wish i had the chance to play with richard more than i did. there was a lot to learn from him. great guy, can't wait to celebrate his life with the rest of ATL tomorrow.

I wish I was rich and owned a jet so I could fly out to the tourny and show support to the community. We may do what it takes to win against each other, but when it comes down to it, we respect and support each other because we are a community and a family. RIP WingZero, respect :(

Will toss in a few bucks by paypal when the option becomes available. WingZero was always a player I enjoyed watching and he seemed like a cool dude from when I've talked to him. Rest in Peace. Your loss is felt even in Singapore.

I have no money to my name right now but definitely want to donate to the PayPal thing--do we know how long it'll be open?

i would assume through the beginning of the week. you might ask shinblanka here or on FB.

Back