Setsuka for Soul Calibur 5!

Yes it is go play a game its in 3 4 and broken destiny maybe you should oh i dont know play a game. And besides SETSUKA> mitsurigi

I pray EVERYDAY for Setsuka's appearence....!!! If Setsuka or her FEMALE replacement or her style will not be in SCV, I will be very sad and fretful, But I don't think so, Setsuka is Daishi's favourite and Daishi is Setsuka's creator....!! So...... :)

I think Setsuka will return or at least her style. Because Daishi likes her and I like her as well. Very unique style.
But I think Setsuka looked way better with black hair. =)

Setsuka?? it seems like 66A but without umbrella xD

38558Edge-Master_04.jpg

Or maybe this one? this is less belibeable, but listen to my theory, in Mitsu´s japanese biography say that he had a duel with a woman that used battou jutsu, and he lost his old katana Shishi-Oh in that duel, so, if you look carefuly you can see that he grabs the sword like Setsuka, but Edgemaster has his "ancient" weapons, so can´t see if is Shishi-Oh or not...

38559Edge-Master_05.jpg

When I look the first and the seceond image before you upload it in this thread I realise that this is a Setsuka's move...!!! But Setsuka with no umbrella???? No..... I don't like this

Okey hype over xD the first move is just Mitsu´s 11BA, and I don´t know wich is the second one, but the weapon is the same so, it´s Mitsu style :S

I hope to is Mitsu's style......I want my Setsuka or her replacment to return with her umbrella and her laito sword...!!!​

Time still ticking, I've been waiting and waiting where is Setsuka? This character is the one character that makes me want to play SCV the most. I was told by a scrub the other day that she won't be in the game because she fights just like Mitsurugi, :FacePalm:

from the text (paraphrased) of idle himself: Setsuka fans are gonna be so fucking mad.

now if Idle is actually incorrect about the Roster then you people can have hope. Also be aware that even if she gets a replacement there is no guarantee the replacement will be female. Expect the worse...keep hope for the best.

from the text (paraphrased) of idle himself: Setsuka fans are gonna be so fucking mad.

now if Idle is actually incorrect about the Roster then you people can have hope. Also be aware that even if she gets a replacement there is no guarantee the replacement will be female. Expect the worse...keep hope for the best.

My hope for the best is the replacement of Setsuka will be female, this is the only thing that I want to see from SCV....

My heart dropped when I saw this thread, then it stopped when I saw it was made in January, then I cried a little when I saw the rest of the date!

I thought it was officially annouced Sets would be in SCV... guess not so I'm still rooting for a male Iiado user...

What if her replacement is the girl she helped in SC3 at the end of her story... Anybody remembers her? =)

My heart dropped when I saw this thread, then it stopped when I saw it was made in January, then I cried a little when I saw the rest of the date!

I thought it was officially annouced Sets would be in SCV... guess not so I'm still rooting for a male Iiado user...

What if her replacement is the girl she helped in SC3 at the end of her story... Anybody remembers her? =)

I really want the replacement of Setsuka to be the girl that she helped in SC3...!!! This going to be incredible...!!!

I really want the replacement of Setsuka to be the girl that she helped in SC3...!!! This going to be incredible...!!!
Yeah I wouldn't mind that either I just want her "joke" weapon to be something masculine like a sword and a scabbard because I like to make male Iiado users...

Back