Setsuka Videos

Whore Peep Show: Setsuka Vids

after watching those, i might trying picking her up....i am learning hilde right now and its not looking so good...

The only thing annoying about Sets are her JF's.
Other than that, she's great.

Yes, but on the other hand is better that way. Is better than being lame and scrub friendly as Mitsurugi. :rolleyes:

Setsuka is all about skill. :cool:

The title is definitely catchy.

Anyway..I'm still awed by CotD's combo video. Our little Mary is growing up so fast..

A couple of my vids. Hard for me to pull off A+KB > 214~Umbrella. Specifically, the Umbrella. Can't pull it off fast enough or at all with a PS3 controller.

I'm trash with Setsuka, but once I get the game, I should be able to put in enough practice to at least get her 1A:A:As and 1B:Bs down pat.

Buffering is bad in the game, so wait until the A+K,B is really over and do the umbrella fast.
It's hard, but if anything replace the umbrella after any A+K,B with a different ender.
^_^

Gonna play her now Dream? Abandoning Taki? :p

Someone not as lazy as me right now should bring all those threads of CF here.

Gonna play her now Dream? Abandoning Taki? :p

Someone not as lazy as me right now should bring all those threads of CF here.

Lol.
I need someone new to play (Taki gets boring.)
I figure, I could dumb Setsuka down even further if all I do 1B:B and grab.
Damn that JF!
I'll get crackin on the threads (even though I am plenty lazy.)
^_^

Those combos are kewl but there are a bitch to pull off...

Ever since SC3, I cannot seem to get the B+K series of move to come out which is why I have given up on them...

B+K is quite simple due to the fact that the button command automatically has a rhythm. Also I find the umbrella used in it is easier than the stab although the stab looks like a simpler input.

I have a lot of trouble using JF umbrella 214, 3aB. I only pulled the JF once. It is so important for most of her combos though judging from these vids. I thought I was doing quite well.

You seem to be pretty good with the GIs.

I think you could improve your follow up after 4K.

The most damaging option seems to be 4K ~ B+K6 1B 44B+K.

Just don't start with B+K too soon.
The B+K combo seems to be impossible to pull off if you start B+K too soon. 1B simply fails no matter what, from what I've seen.

This as a whole is not a combo because 4K's stun is shakeable, but most people don't shake it.

Also... When you charge at the opponent, 66B+K is absolutely worthless.

66A is great, and 66B,A can be nice for a few reasons.
I think 66K is also a sweet charge move, and it's much less popular. Perform it, and follow it up with umbrella as soon as possible. It surprises a lot of people.

The most damaging option seems to be 4K ~ B+K6 1B 44B+K.

Just don't start with B+K too soon.
The B+K combo seems to be impossible to pull off if you start B+K too soon. 1B simply fails no matter what, from what I've seen.

This as a whole is not a combo because 4K's stun is shakeable, but most people don't shake it.

Also... When you charge at the opponent, 66B+K is absolutely worthless.

66A is great, and 66B,A can be nice for a few reasons.
I think 66K is also a sweet charge move, and it's much less popular. Perform it, and follow it up with umbrella as soon as possible. It surprises a lot of people.

thanks but isnt umm 66B,A punishable

Yes, it's a very average move.
But you can do something like 66B, and chain it with 66B,A.
Or use 66B,A when you expect the opponent to be crouching.

66B,A has its uses. (Unlike 66B+K...) But it should be used rarely.

The main problem I see with 66BA is the second hit is duckable. I would use 33B or 66A before 66BA, both of which have more range.

yea true it is duckable which makes it more punishable i'll try to come up with something for 66B

If i try to follow up with the 4K most people seem to think i might grab after a GI and they duck and the 4K is duckable only way the 4K seems to work is if i get a JI off my oppenent.

Ahh, sorry, maybe I didn't write my sentence properly.

I meant that *after* you perform 4K, you could have a better follow up.
So in this order, you'd do 4K, and then B+K6,1B,44B+K. The Silvermoon combo.

4K forces crouch and stuns (as you know), which leaves room for a string/combo of your choice... you always seem to use this opportunity, but as far as I know, B+K combo is the most damaging combo that you could perform after 4K. Unless they learn to shake that stun...

Back