Setsuka vs Xi online

bushindu

[11] Champion
dunno what it is, but bboy's xi online always seems to cause trouble,
any ideas of dealing with a lag exploitative xi

It's online. Umbrella and 11a are safe. 2a+b is unstoppable, you you have to preemptively step 33b; start your lag tactics before he gets the chance.

Wait for X's 44B, stay out of X's 2A+B range, use Setsuka's 33B to whiff punish... At range X has 66A, and for some reason 66B+K, to rushdown with... Both are fast with below average KND advantage for X, and both do good damage so keep them in mind when you see X start to run in... Use "Umbrella" to punish 2A+B or any low really that they use (incase you do block them), just asume all her lows are unsafe... At close range mix Throws in with DH B, use AA/ 66A to catch step, and 6K/ 2A/ BB/ 2K are good easy pokes... If you can get Setsuka's 1A JF down you have a solid mixup option with 33B, etc... Just watch for her 44B and space until they pressure you... X has 5 moves to watch for online (well on or off whatever): iFC*FC 3B/ 25*85B/ 44B/ 2A+B, and 4K... If you hear "just kidding" or whatever she says in Japanese while blocking an attack just 2A or 6K her...

lol, thanks
thats what he always gets me on, either 66a, or 66b+k, I know I can sidestep, but X's 33_99 b seems to catch me
its so annoying cause I know offline I would rape him, but online I eat counters and whiff

I have no idea of how to beat X, I played with a good X offline just one time LOL and offline I don´t use Sets... better use Ivy! and do CS xD

cheers guys, lol I dont use CS or SS online I see it as quite cheap lol pretty annoying to break online and pretty powerful with decent range. In my eyes seems quite unfair. Offline, I CS the f**k out of people lol

Back