Shitty Restaurant Moments!

What's your #1 favorite Restaurant?

• Total voters

Death_Emperor_X

[10] Knight
-What's the most BIGGEST FUCK UP bullshit have you ever been through in a restaurant? Which restaurant was it? What happened? How did you react? Ever whent off on the employees?

-If you worked at a restaurant, what's the most BIGGEST bullshit costumer have you ever dealt with? What was the most stupidest shit have they said? How did you react? Ever whent off on the costumers?

Click at 15:22 XD
I fuckin laughed every time he opened his mouth

I remember in middle school me and my friends would go to our local outdoor mall to hang out. There was a Moe's in the mall with a front and back entrance. If you don't know what this is it is kind of like a subway but for burritos, tacos, etc. What we would do is walk inside and have them say "WELCOME TO MOE'S!" (they have to do this) then go out the back door several times just to get them say their dumb slogan.

P.S. Moe's is pretty good

I remember in middle school me and my friends would go to our local outdoor mall to hang out. There was a Moe's in the mall with a front and back entrance. If you don't know what this is it is kind of like a subway but for burritos, tacos, etc. What we would do is walk inside and have them say "WELCOME TO MOE'S!" (they have to do this) then go out the back door several times just to get them say their dumb slogan.

P.S. Moe's is pretty good

Never heard of Moe's before. Shit looked like a copy & paste of chipotle, if you ask me, buddy. Would you be able to even describe the differences between the two? besides their name.

Then again, I guess BK, Mikuh-deez, Wendy's, DQ, Jack in The Box, Carls Jr, Sonic's are all copies & pastes anyway.

Never heard of Moe's before. Shit looked like a copy & paste of chipotle, if you ask me, buddy. Would you be able to even describe the differences between the two? besides their name.
Chipotle is more burrito-centric and a little bit spicier (if you don't start adding hot sauce).
Moe's and Desert Moon are basically the same thing. I voiced that opinion at work once and a coworker defensively replied "Moe's has queso!" So I guess there's that.

So worst restaurant moment for me, I was at McDonald's with some friends, and this woman and her children came in. Next thing you know, her kids are running around the restaurant screaming and yelling, and climbing all over the seats. Someone asked her to control her kids and she just ignored them and bad mouthed them. Eventually she was told by the manager to control her kids or they would not be welcome anymore in the restaurant.

And some might give me shit for this, my favorite restaurant is Subway.

Well I remember me and my sister went to this burger king for breakfast. My sister noticed that her sandwich had green spots. When I showed it to the employees they knew it was mold and gave a new sandwich and a free drink. Glad I didn't bit into it.

My favorite is Friendly's love eating ice cream with my meal. LOL sometimes I get the kids meal so I don't have to spend a lot of money. But despite the fact I'm 20 can easlly pass for 14.

LOL I love Subway.. MOST AWKWARD EXPERIENCE!!

I was at Subway once, I ordered a spicy italian BLT, and the girl making it must have been new... I asked to get it toasted, and the beeper went off when it was done toasting...

She opens the toaster door and slides out my sandwhich, her arm comes into contact with the hot toaster metal and she SCREAMS! As she screams she accidentally drops my sandwhich that splats all across the floor... Then she walks to the back room... O_o

She doesn't return and this other guy comes out "What sandwhich would you like?"

LOL WHOA!!!

So worst restaurant moment for me, I was at McDonald's with some friends, and this woman and her children came in. Next thing you know, her kids are running around the restaurant screaming and yelling, and climbing all over the seats. Someone asked her to control her kids and she just ignored them and bad mouthed them. Eventually she was told by the manager to control her kids or they would not be welcome anymore in the restaurant.

Who would give you shit for that? lol Subway I hear is better then Quizno's (& I never tried Subway).
Well, last week I went to a restaurant and walked in to order, and the girl at the counter was sitting on her phone texting or something with headphones in listening to some music or watching some video or whatever I guess, and she didn't notice me for about 10 minutes before looking up, looking super-surprised, and then getting angry when the other girl behind me complained to her that she should be focusing on her job and not on her phone.

Favorite restaurant is Pub 99, though a lot of people around here just call it 99.
Did you bitch slap the one behind you n.n
green spots.
EWGH! LOL, get served!

Have any of you guys ever ordered something so big, you got embarrassed? I had to one time. It was BK breakfast, my cousin pussed out like a punk bitch. We had to get 15 sandwiches & 6 cheese tots. XD You guys should of seen the kitchen, it was like they practically just opened the store or something. Getting an order like that was fucked up towards the cooks. My cousin looked away with pure embarrassment! Even the lady who took our order had big cow eyes.

For those of you who had a job as a cook in a restaurant? Ever had to make 20 double cheese burgers & 15 large fries? Did that shit in less than 6 mins.

Last edited:
Back