Shred apart! Ivy Punishment Charts

You still won more than anyone else ;p I couldn't read your mind, the hat was blocking my connection.

WhYYZ list for next tournament.
[] - Get Moon to go to the tournament
[] - Feed him Vodka
[] - Buy a hat so I have a chance winning a round against Ring.

Missing anything?

[] - Buy a hat so I have a chance winning a round against Ring.
EBO 2013

massofhatsjpgw570.jpg

;D

Since nobody is finishing this, I think I'll start completing it.

Here's the very start of Algol:

-------------------------
Algol
-------------------------
6AAB : 6B8K / 236B_3B between second and third hit ~ 6B8 or 6B8 BE / SSL&SSR A+G BE or Backthrow or 1B BE ~ 6KB.
3AA : 6B8K
1A : 6B8K / FC1B* ~ G ~ 6B8 / 1B+K ~ bK_8A+B_8A+B {B} / 1K ~ 8_9B.
4AB : 6B8K / JG first hit, a fast SSL allows you to get a sidethrow or backthrow. / 3B* ~ 6B8_6B8 BE / 1B BE ~ 6KB.
3BB : 6B8K / JG first hit, a fast SSL&SSR allows you to get a sidethrow or backthrow / 1B BE ~ 6KB / 1K ~ 214B_(7_8_9B).
1B : 6B8K
4BA : 6B8K / Sidethrow after JGing second hit / 1B BE ~ 6KB / 1K ~ 214B_(7_8_9B) / For GI punishments see JG ones.
623B : 6B8K / 3B ~ 6B8_6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K / 6B8 / After JGing SSL&SSR to get sidethrow / CS or iCS punish if buffered.
WR B : 6B8K / 3B ~ 6B8_(6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K) / 1B BE ~ 6KB.
6KK : Sidethrow after JGing second kick.
3K : One of Algol's safest moves, the only way to punish it is to luckily JG it then doing 3B ~ 6B8_(6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K).
4K : 6B8K / 3B ~ 6B8_(6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K).
4{K} : 3B ~ 6B8_(6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K).
WR K : 6B8K
6A+B : 6B8K
214A+B : While Algol is in the air use 6B8_(6B8 BE ~ 8_9B+K) / After JGing it use either 7_8_9B+K or {6}B+K.
66A : 6B8K / 1K ~ 214B_(7_8_9B) / 1B BE ~ 6KB.
33_99ABK : 6B8 (the K is out of its range) / After JGing the first hit, wait for him to land then use 6B+K for a backthrow***
22_88A : Sidethrow after JGing / CE / 1K ~ 8_9B.
44_33_77AA : 6B8K / If you JG the second hit you can get 3B ~ 6B8_6B8 BE (Guaranteed).

Algol Notes:
The SSR after the second hit of 6AAB may sometimes be caught by the B.
The JG 1B BE ~ 6KB punish for JGing the second hit of 4BA is not always reliable due to awkward positioning.
The combo ender (8_9B+K) is not reliable.
The CS/iCS punisher after JGing Algol's 623B has not been tested for grab breaks. Use at your own risk.
Please note that for the JG punisher (6B8) it will not work if you are right next to Algol.
***If you JG the second hit you can use 6B8_6B8 BE whilst he is still in the air.

For Algol, you can iFC 1B or iFC 1(B) between the 1st and 2nd hits of 6AAB. It doesn't jail on block.

3BB can be stepped to his left without JGing the first hit.

3AA's 2nd hit can be JGed for a 1B+K or 1B BE punish. 6B8K probably punishes it without the JG, too.

6KK's second hit can be ducked. You might be able to 6B8 him after ducking the 2nd kick but if the TJ frames end too early you can always FC 1B/FC 1(B).

22A is 1B BE punishable on JG.

4[K] should be ducked and FC 1B punished.

623B can be 1B BE or iFC 1B punished. On JG it can be 44BBB or B+K punished. The same is true if you JG or step the 2nd hit of 33AB.

6BBB can be ducked on the 2nd hit (only on block; it jails on hit) and FC 1(B) punished.

That's off the top of my head but most/all of it should work.

For Algol, you can iFC 1B or iFC 1(B) between the 1st and 2nd hits of 6AAB. It doesn't jail on block.

3BB can be stepped to his left without JGing the first hit.

3AA's 2nd hit can be JGed for a 1B+K or 1B BE punish. 6KBK probably punishes it without the JG, too.

6KK's second hit can be ducked. You might be able to 6B8 him after ducking the 2nd kick but if the TJ frames end too early you can always FC 1B.

22A is 1B BE punishable on JG.

4[K] should be ducked and FC 1B punished.

623B can be 1B BE or iFC 1B punished. On JG it can be 44BBB or B+K punished. The same is true if you JG or step the 2nd hit of 33AB.

6BBB can be ducked on the 2nd hit (only on block; it jails on hit) and FC 1(B) punished.

That's off the top of my head but most/all of it should work.
I have put some of the most damaging punishments there, but also some that don't require any meter, such as the Sidethrow punishment after JGing 22_88A.

Here is a video example of punishing Algol's 44AA after Just Guarding the second hit, sorry for the bad quality, only just quickly made it:

It hits him before the animation ends, I'd call that a punish. I doubt you would be able to react fast enough to break ;)

Most people who vs good ivys can usually react to the flash, this is one of the cases where CS would be better
but even so, a throw for full damage still isnt really a punish because it is still breakable

You guys don't understand, OP on 8WR means "Original Post", not Overpowered as you are talking, lol.

Back