Siegfried General Discussion / Q&A

I love 66A! A lot! Havent found use for 4A & 2kkkkk yet.

I seem unable to breakdown my gameplay with Sig into words. Im not even interested in squaring out the character. To me Sc5 = Relaxing Calibur 5

Ive recently discovered that doing Beer + Weed + Sig = Boost!

Last edited:
The guard break crackle and that it goes from left to right makes it look like 66A. During SRSH A and 22A Siegfried actually turns his back and it goes from right to left. Speaking of the SC5 moves, anyway.

0:33 - Siegfried's agA & iag:A stuns ~ iWS A[BE]. The ender for CH WS A[BE] is B4. I think it make's up for B4's whiffing issues.

Hi Im just picking up Siegfried and have been practicing combos and reading up on frame data, there is just one thing that I cant seem to find info on and that is Siegs just frame low attack, can anyone tell me how to do it or point me in the direction of someone or a thread that explains how to do it
Much obliged

Hi Im just picking up Siegfried and have been practicing combos and reading up on frame data, there is just one thing that I cant seem to find info on and that is Siegs just frame low attack, can anyone tell me how to do it or point me in the direction of someone or a thread that explains how to do it
Much obliged
Assuming you're playing on pad with default face button configuration, the trick I use for it is do 2[2] then tap K with with my middle finger and immediately mash A with my index finger.

Assuming you're playing on pad with default face button configuration, the trick I use for it is do 2[2] then tap K with with my middle finger and immediately mash A with my index finger.
it must take some practice cause i cant get it down, what about sliding from k to a?

it must take some practice cause i cant get it down, what about sliding from k to a?
if you want to do it that way, try sliding across the pad from k to A using the tip of your thumb. after that think of it just like any other just frame slide input(like nightmare b:A for example)

What's this guys best meterless combo? Is it really 3A, 2A+B?
It's 44A, iWR (B), SCH B. Does around 90 damage. Practical combos though... I'd say it's 22BB4, SCH B if you're just looking at it purely from a damage perspective. I forget how much damage that does though, it's around 65. If you discount moves with hitbox issues and impractical moves 3A, 2A+B is the best meterless combo.

Back