Siegfried Lag Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xeph

#TRYHARD
Anyone who's knowledgable with Siegfried mind telling me some of his lag tactics? I'm starting to use him on a more skilled level rather than using him for sandbagging. However, I don't want to use Lag tacts online, any help?

yup SBH A+B is a nasty lagtactic...idk if his 1aa would be considered one....2A+B is considered another lag-tactic, but ppl do it anwany....

LOL , duuude . try SSH A > SRSH 4B+K > SSH A .

it's not really lag tactic but it always makes a hell out of a low-abuse .

not to mention that it makes some good backstep if you opponent whiffs something .

try for SRSH B_K . it's ALL a guessing game here , block low and see the SRSH B coming , try to block high and the lag will not let you get back up to block it before the damned move hits . vice versa for SRSH K .

GAAAY

3b ~ SCH k is very hard to interrupt online to is call it a lag tactic.

WS aa2 is a good lag tactic aswell. Offline its shit but online its godly

• Admin
Hah, I hope people will know I'm not trying to USE these lag tacts, but to stray from them.

its strange. Lately with sieg against my regular opponents ive been using less and less stace play and more tip range moves like 3a, 6b, agA ect and not so much SRSH. But then this guy from NY and France papy_Danoe comes in and Siegs lag tactics work better against him that what i just mentioned. He never spots SRSH [k] and everytime he gets hit he is like "Argh lag tactics!". Anyway my point is even good players can have bad reflexes so these tactics can work from time to time. Id recommend a few of the tactics mentioned on this thread already if your usual style isnt working

that's the point. online 3B is godly even on block, b/c is hard to punish. many fookers overuse it. that's lag tactic.

I don't think it should be called a Lag tact because you can't punish it, basically every move that's very hard to punish is a lag tactic?

I don't think it should be called a Lag tact because you can't punish it, basically every move that's very hard to punish is a lag tactic?

Yeah its more of General Online, not focusing on the move, its the fact taht punishing is harder online.

List of Lag tacs

2A+B (Apparently also an online frame trap)
SBH A+B (Its in my Signature hehe)
1AA
WS/WR AA
SSH AA

*SRSH K*

This really isn't a lag tactic unless its like 1,2 bar connection. SRSH K is atcually blockable ahead of time, since allot of veteran players recognize SRSH K. Its similar to Mitsu's 2KB Very Fast low, yet not a lag tactic.

The Siegfried Lag Combo

2[A+B] SBH A+B

The Siegfried Lag Combo

2[A+B] SBH A+B

just looking at thos notations makes me cringe.

I swear everytime is I see those moves coming Ill block BEFORE they even press the buttons and ill still get hit. I think Sieggy has a built in lag-switch -_-

just looking at thos notations makes me cringe.

I swear everytime is I see those moves coming Ill block BEFORE they even press the buttons and ill still get hit. I think Sieggy has a built in lag-switch -_-

Forget it it's impossible to block seig lows online and seig users know that that why they abuse his lows. No matter what you can't block seig lows online. offline yes but online like you said it's like seig has a lag switch i seen great players lose to average seig players because the lag spikes don't let you block his lows.

Forget it it's impossible to block seig lows online and seig users know that that why they abuse his lows. No matter what you can't block seig lows online. offline yes but online like you said it's like seig has a lag switch i seen great players lose to average seig players because the lag spikes don't let you block his lows.

Ok his lows aren't as bad as say Lizardman 1K or Mitsu 1A. Except for SBH A+B thats just a mountain of $hit lol.

I have blocked all of the sieg lag moves, although the hardest would be SBH A+B and 2A+B.

I mean SSH [A] Is a part of his mixups, and its barely laggy.

Lol its weird but 1AA is the least laggy of Sieg's lag moves.

I don't think it should be called a Lag tact because you can't punish it (ONLINE)
IF spammed it is a lag tactic.

basically every move that's very hard to punish (ONLINE) is a lag tactic?
IF spammed, for sure.

each strategy that OFFLINE would suck, if used and spammed ONLINE, it's called lag tactic.
if a sieg overuses 3B OFFLINE, he's pretty dead. actually, ONLINE is different.

IF spammed, for sure.

each strategy that OFFLINE would suck, if used and spammed ONLINE, it's called lag tactic.
if a sieg overuses 3B OFFLINE, he's pretty dead. actually, ONLINE is different.

I wouldn't say Sieg would be dead if he used 3B several times I mean it is one of his most fastest and best moves. But relying on that alone is suicide.

Thats why 3B leads into SCH stance, if it is the ONLY move used to transition into stances, now that is spamming.
22_88 B is very useful as well as just tranisitioning stances manually.

its online frame problems its not lag.

My definition of Lag tactic: A move that uses lag to prevent it from being blocked/prevented ahead of time.

here's mine: every shit that offline would suck.

This is worded strange, do you mean every move that sucks offline? In this case 3B does not suck offline at all infact its very good (albeit more easily punishible). As well as 1K for Lizardman and 1A mixups for Mitsu. (although if you're an awesome Mitsu you won't need 1A) Now 3B Spamming I don't think that's really a lag tactic since its not that hard to punish 3B. Besides who just does plain old 3B, unless its a wall combo it should be 3 into SCH, SCH B is not the same as 3B. I don't really see how 3B SCH K is so hard to block either, How about just block both 3B and SCH K or SCH B, After that Sieg is pretty punishible maybe except if he does SCH A. The reason WHY siegfried does 3B -> SCH K is because the mindset of people is that after blocking 3B, Sieg is punishible which is not the case with SCH K Unless you're fighting certain characters like Sophie or Cass who can punish the hell out of it, regardless if online or offline.

and Maybe im speaking out of context, Allot of good players on this here forum i've fought have punished 3B Quite well, even in lag situations. An anti-sieg tactic is to simply block everything that comes out of SCH. as soon as Siegfried change stance's he's vulnerable such as SCH [A] into SSH, and thats the risk he takes.

i don't think 3B offline is bad. is a pretty good move to mixup w/
anyways, maybe online can't punish it well b/c i play PSN rarely, atm, and only at my friend's mansion.
but siegs i've fought kept on spamming 3B, 3 and few slow'n'crappy lows (idk commands) making my life hard, ONLINE. that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back