Siegfried Patch 1.02 Change List & Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosK

[13] Hero
Surprisingly the patch is already available for download. Went right into training mode and here is what i discovered.

• B4 GB went from 6 Hits to 10 Hits (sad me)
  • 2B doesn't break the guard anymore however its irrelevant because (B) still does Yay!
  • As expected, 2A+B whiffs now in close range against grounded opponents (seems to be similar to NM 1B now). I wasn't able to reproduce the whiffing against standing opponents in midrange, so maybe they fixed that.
  • 22_88 A still TC's quite good. Nothing huge to say here imo.
Discuss.

Is the B4 GB input-speed dependent? Or did they just foolishly ruin a move while letting asta 22B still break in 6 -_-

Alright get hyped, either the guide is wrong or i've found an unlisted buff.
Apparently (B) GB went from 12 to 11. Yeah huge buff i know but its something.
Could someone verify that sieg needed 12 hits pre patch? I smell the guide could be wrong on this part.

PS: Sry for doublepost.

Could someone please check if (B) used to take 12 hits pre patch? I think going to 11 hits is actually quite useful.

What a bummer. Actually now that i look at it, a lot of the stuff in the guide regarding GB seems to be wrong. 44 (B) is a hit less as well for example.

the TC in 22_88A has been delayed, thats what they meant by the nerf, so this move can def be randomly interrupted. Looks like I`m just using this move as a spacing tool now. as panto said, B4 is useless now unless you already have them in yellow or red. even then......sigh.....

How are you guys dealing with the nerfed backstep? How do you create space when the opponent gets inside?

How are you guys dealing with the nerfed backstep? How do you create space when the opponent gets inside?
Once they're inside it's pretty much impossible to get them away until a 6k counterhit or throw. >.<

Wow stop complaining about backdash already it wasnt even one of siegfried strenghts anyway. I'm finding this a buff for him as most characters have more problems dealing with his frame traps now. For example after AgA on block B6 and 3B works really well now that they can't block it instantly if they try to move. Actually I'm finding 3B to work wonders against retreating opponents now. Oh man I need to stop playing this guy and concentrate on my main already.

Wow stop complaining about backdash already it wasnt even one of siegfried strenghts anyway. I'm finding this a buff for him as most characters have more problems dealing with his frame traps now. For example after AgA on block B6 and 3B works really well now that they can't block it instantly if they try to move. Actually I'm finding 3B to work wonders against retreating opponents now. Oh man I need to stop playing this guy and concentrate on my main already.

Stop stealing my character and go play your buffed 66A lizard, and use your now feasible on hit advantage and throw range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back