[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Kong, have you dropped by my place before? PM me if you haven't, I'll pass you the details.
Anyways, session officially starts at 2pm but feel free to pop by earlier (Just tell me in advance).

Thanks Kong and Engared for making it down today. Great games!

Will be hosting another one next week.
Details:
19th December 2010, Sunday
Start: 2pm (You can come earlier but please tell me in advance)
End: 7pm (Dinner time)

I got 2 stick and 2 pads but if you got your own preference, please bring your own controller.

Please post if you are coming and what time.

Console Session Details:
19th December 2010, Sunday
Start: 2pm (You can come earlier but please tell me in advance)
End: 7pm (Dinner time)

I got 2 stick and 2 pads but if you got your own preference, please bring your own controller.

Please post if you are coming and what time.

Player Update:
1. Shen Yuan (3pm)
2. Aheda (2-3pm)
3. Raphire(2-3pm)
4. Frosheart (time ?)

Engared, Kong, what time will you guys pop by?

A'ight gents, thanks for coming!

Engared: No problem man, though I'd appreciate if you drop me a msg before.

Next Sunday would be after Christmas, will we all be tired from the night before? If you guys still want a session, do tell.

Sorry bro. Was so packed that it didnt cross my mind. This sunday is no good for me. The week after maybe but thats new year yeah?

No prob. There might be no session this week and the next. Everyone's probably gonna be partying like the world is gonna end. :D

Merry Christmas punks :) Interesting to note that we were all playing sc3: AE at around the same time (Japan and Sg) on Christmas Eve!

Haha, what do you have in mind, Mich?

--------------------------
There will be a console session on 9th January 2011, Sunday, 3-7pm.
Bring your own pad/stick.

PM me for details.
Post your arrival time.

hey all, since we didn't have a x'mas/new year's party for 2010, we've decided to do a 2011 cny steamboat buffet bash instead! details below:

venue: xian de lai steamboat restaurant, B1-05/06 (it's at NEX, which is at serangoon mrt)
time/date: saturday 29 jan, 2pm (THIS saturday)
price: $28.90++

it's a very decent steamboat place with lotsa variety in terms of stocks, ingredients and side dishes, and the best part is everyone gets their own hotpot so you can pollute your soup base with whatever you want :p

so come down and join us for our once (or twice, if we have our 2011 x'mas bash :p)-a-year gathering!

or you will be killed.:) sms me or reply here to rsvp!

yoooo, did you guys have a player named Kira (lol not the korean) in your play group? I'm curious because there is a guy from Singapore announcing in our SRK thread that he plays tekken/SC, and if he is in a town like Buffalo actively seeking foreign comp, I figured he might have rolled with the big dawgs in singapore :)

Just curious!

Back