[Singapore] Soul Singapore

I think I remember how to get there. On the other hand I'm not sure how to get there. Lolol.

Tax can you PM me the address so I can look it up on gothere.sg or something? lol

jouli: if you're meeting aheda i can give both of you a lift.

farp: k just sent you a pm.

woot Farp's skin is winning~

hmmm sounds rather wrong....

woot Farp's entry.... no

woot Farp's getting most votes~ thats better

just cross-posting from my original post in sc.com in case anyone missed it:

"anyway next week, there won't be another session at batou's place.

i'd like for sessions to be a weekly thing, but we can't have a single person hosting a session every week. i don't think anyone would like the burden of opening up their house and having to take care of sessions week after week, not to mention the cleaning up afterwards.

right now batou can do these sessions once every month. if we want these to be weekly sessions, then we'll need someone who's willing to host every week, or more practically, we have different people taking turns to host sessions every week. since we're on this topic, if anyone's willing to host sessions, please let me know via forums/PM/SMS so i can hook you up with the relevant logistical information."

hey guys!

today's session was an absolute blast! it's been more than a month since the official release of the game, and i'm glad that we could finally all meet up together. the turnout was spectacular, and it was great to see both new and old faces having fun and being crazy.

i'd like to thank each and every one of you who came down today; it was a great show of support for the community at large. also, i'd like to offer a great deal of thanks to aheda for lugging his console down, and raymus, jovian and dtarchon from providing the sticks. kudos to boogalogist for bringing snacks as well!

and i'm happy to announce that from now on, we'll be holding monthly sessions at batou's place. while i can't confirm this at the moment, i'd like for us to set these sessions at every 1st saturday of the month. so look forward to more crazy console sessions!

Good fun. Good fun.

Many thanks to CK for having us. And especially for taking the time to drive us back.

Hey d00ds,

Had great fun last night. It was great to finally meet up with team SG and put faces to the forum names!

What time did you guys play until? 5 am!?

I need to get used to the stick...been whiffing a lot of 236 moves with it!

Thanks to the host, CK and all the attendees!

What time did you guys finish?

Thanks Batou for hosting the sessions...

I try to come for the remaining sessions if I can...

hey guys, please help to fill in the questionnaire mentioned in this post so we can help push for an arcade version with our feedback! at about page 2 i've translated the questionnaire in full, so use that as a reference if you need it. thank you!!

hey guys, there's another survey in english by namco, at this link. please help to fill it in and push for an arcade edition/online patches!

Attention all: I need help~!~! (hope this gets thru.... forums seems so dead now....
and the risk of someone seeing this here cos it'll spoil the suprise ^^; i'm going all out now~!~!)

Reference 1

Reference 2

Reference 3

ok based on the 3 references, I need to find a jacket that looks like what Ellen is wearing, from picture 3, Ellen is the one on the top, 3rd from left (in case anyone doesn't know who ellen is ^^; oh ya its the jacket with the fluffy collar~)
PS: Size wise erm..... something about Mich's size~ ya its not for me ^^;
the future of mankind is in your hands~!~!

Good luck, u might wanna try Bugis Village & Queensway Shopping Centre.

On a side note:

Console Session this week
Date: 13th September 2008, Saturday
Time: Anytime, this will set a benchmark to when I open and close my house in future.
What Is Available: My Room + TV, PS3, PS3 Stick; Living Room + TV.
What Is Required: 1 x PS3 stick, 1 More Console + 2 More sticks.

Batou, if you are bringing a projector, we can probably setup another set.

So here we go, post up your names and we'll see how this turns out.

Erm, Same thing.
I'm fine bringing the Xbox over to an MRT station, need transport to get it to location.
I really don't want to stand in a bus with the thing :P

Last Saturday's session was great. I can go for this Saturday's session too...however, there's a slight problem. I'll only be available from early morning until 3 pm....as I've already made a date with my wife (Yeah...to compensate for my late outing last Saturday with you guys!)

I can also bring along my PS3 (sorry, no sticks)...but at 5kg, it's a bloody beast. Transportation assistance will be highly appreciated.

Shen Rii: Please PM your address and contact details.

TaXi: What? You have classes on Saturdays!? That bloody sucks!

lol it seems rather weird to see everyone posting the same, and the same replies on both sides ^^; seems rather hectic

Back