[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Raphire

[08] Mercenary
Am I missing something? Because I got the PS3 R3 CE from gamescore and I don't have Dampierre dlc... And the worse thing is te DLC code for the armor doesn't work. lol.

AlexMD

[08] Mercenary
anybody on XBL wanna test a connection to Australia?, if I can get matches against Japanese I guess the connection to Singapore should be good :)

AlexMD

[08] Mercenary
I sometimes get 3 bars to Japan and 0 bars to Borgie :P, also sometimes I get a no bar connection but it's smooth and other times not.

So was it a playable connection to Sydney? or swimming in jello connection

Engared

[10] Knight
I sometimes get 3 bars to Japan and 0 bars to Borgie :P, also sometimes I get a no bar connection but it's smooth and other times not.

So was it a playable connection to Sydney? or swimming in jello connection
0 bars to Borgie, I would pay to see the rage.

Tried playing Lovetwins, it was like swimming in jello. Add her, she's on all the time. Oh wait thats on PSN.

Cupui

[09] Warrior
got beaten by raphire on online match
just wondering is he still in 8 way :D

nice voldo anyway ;)

UnfairerCone45

[08] Mercenary
Hi this is UnfairerCone45, playing Xboxlive. I like using Tira because she's a psycho...
If you would like to play offline, plz send me a message and I will contact you with cellphone or email. I live around Toa Payoh.

ShenOu

[10] Knight
I still have 4 copies.

Unfairercone45 : We actually gather at a shop called Tough Cookie Gaming Cafe @ Park Lane Shopping Centre on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings. So if you're free you can come down to play offline :)
We don't really gather at people's houses anymore due to the intrusion/logistical factors.