[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Do you guys want me to see if i can organize an SC5 gathering sometime? I'll see what i can wrangle up.

If you can somehow get a copy over here go ahead. I'll fucking stream it. AFAIK we wouldn't be able to do it through the local distributor.

Farp, will you be able to organise the people should i manage to get a hold of the game?

edit: and organise the location?

You should get a hold of Taxi. He's doing some stuff for UMvC3 and is in contact with some venues now.

Its looking good. The Melbourne rep has sent an e-mail to the Singapore rep. Let's see what happens.

Looking good, Singapore rep has replied. He will try to write a proposal to the Japanese office. Need statistics though. Someone please call me, need to discuss.

FYI, the preview date will be between the 21st and 23rd. Tell me if you want to go and ill put you on the list when we decide who will take the 6 spots.

Hey guys, there will be an SC4 Swansong at e2max Cathay Cineleisure at 7:30pm to 11:30pm tomorrow, friday the 13th as part of the returning Battlefield Fridays!

We are preparing something special for everyone, so do come down and experience the atmosphere and the venue! You're going to have to get used to it =X

Hey guys, this Friday we'll be having SC5 for the very first time at Battlefield Fridays!
It's at e2max in Cathay Cineleisure from 7:30pm to 11:30pm.
Entry fee is $5. Come and show off all that 1337 stuff you've found over the week!

Also like the facebook page at www.facebook.com/soulsingapore to instantly get updates on any sessions going on.

Jovian : A bit hard, all using the FB Group. :(

Back