[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Am I missing something? Because I got the PS3 R3 CE from gamescore and I don't have Dampierre dlc... And the worse thing is te DLC code for the armor doesn't work. lol.

anybody on XBL wanna test a connection to Australia?, if I can get matches against Japanese I guess the connection to Singapore should be good :)

I sometimes get 3 bars to Japan and 0 bars to Borgie :P, also sometimes I get a no bar connection but it's smooth and other times not.

So was it a playable connection to Sydney? or swimming in jello connection

I sometimes get 3 bars to Japan and 0 bars to Borgie :P, also sometimes I get a no bar connection but it's smooth and other times not.

So was it a playable connection to Sydney? or swimming in jello connection

0 bars to Borgie, I would pay to see the rage.

Tried playing Lovetwins, it was like swimming in jello. Add her, she's on all the time. Oh wait thats on PSN.

got beaten by raphire on online match
just wondering is he still in 8 way :D

nice voldo anyway ;)

Hi this is UnfairerCone45, playing Xboxlive. I like using Tira because she's a psycho...
If you would like to play offline, plz send me a message and I will contact you with cellphone or email. I live around Toa Payoh.

I still have 4 copies.

Unfairercone45 : We actually gather at a shop called Tough Cookie Gaming Cafe @ Park Lane Shopping Centre on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday evenings. So if you're free you can come down to play offline :)
We don't really gather at people's houses anymore due to the intrusion/logistical factors.

Back