[Singapore] Soul Singapore

Officially, I still haven't heard anything yet.
Taking my chances as the first major tournament in SG will be in October (SEA Major) and that is where we'll get the chance to play it if it is not released yet and NAMCO wants to bring the demo here.

Officially, I still haven't heard anything yet.
Taking my chances as the first major tournament in SG will be in October (SEA Major) and that is where we'll get the chance to play it if it is not released yet and NAMCO wants to bring the demo here.

Have to see, I think I have a race that weekend so that will take priority unfortunately.

I am Jovian, and I send this message to any surviving Singaporeans/players residing in Singapore.
We are here, we are waiting.

Dear All,

Soul Singapore is intending to hold a tournament on the 17th or 18th of November, approximately a month after the game’s release.

The format of the tournament will consist of Singles tournament, after which transitioning into a Team tournament (3v3). More details will be revealed later.

If you’re interested in participating, please assist us by registering your interest so that we can provide everyone with a better experience!
Link: https://goo.gl/forms/mSCGmcqq348qDzJU2

Thank you for your attention!

Best Regards,
Shen Chan

Back