Six months in, how do you rank Soulcalibur VI relative to the rest of the series?

If pressed for a choice, where would you rank Soulcalibur VI as an entry in the franchise?

• The best there has been

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Tied for first

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Second best

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Tied for second

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Third best

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Tied for third

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Fourth best

• Fifth best

• Sixth best

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seventh best or below (yikes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Spartan_363

[09] Warrior
I rank SCVI the second best, the overall gameplay, feel and CaS keeps me playing this game despite not being very good at it like I used to be back in the SCII days. I've been playing the Soul series since Soul Blade on the PS1 and the one I played the most and was at my best was SCII on the OG XBOX. I used to go to local tournaments and I was a Seong Mina main and Talim secondary. I did pretty good for being local tournaments in my area but nothing special compared to the pros. I'm more of a casual these days but I still enjoy the series, the lore and of course, the CaS mode. SCII will be the best for me mostly because it was an overall solid package and I have many fond memories playing with friends when we all gathered and had our own mini tournaments in our homes. Just like system linking 4 XBOX's to play Halo CE and their own TV's facing away from each other for gameplay reasons but when we gathered to play SCII, we put the TV's side by side so that everyone could watch the action unfold. As far as SCVI, I play with a few friends but not like before, many sadly have grown up and drifted away from video games period. I'll keep playing and supporting the devs with buying the DLC to keep the Soul Burning and hope for more SC games for years to come but don't expect me to hang with the pros, I'll try my best though, lol.