SkullGirls!

Another question. I main Parasoul but can't figure out how to do any of her napalm attacks. I can do her napalm toss but can't figure out her napalm shot or napalm pillar. I know the command is back charge forward but that doesn't really make sense to me. I've tried 446+P but it hasn't worked. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Another question. I main Parasoul but can't figure out how to do any of her napalm attacks. I can do her napalm toss but can't figure out her napalm shot or napalm pillar. I know the command is back charge forward but that doesn't really make sense to me. I've tried 446+P but it hasn't worked. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
hold 4, tap 6p
hold 4, tap 6k
hold 2, tap 8k
Question: Is it possible to play this game using the xbox pad?....
Pre patch it can be tough, but once xbox gets patched pad will be fine.

Sorry for the double post, but I had another question... they never stop with me do they? Lol

Anyways, I'm trying to do Parasoul combos but when I do napalm shot I can't consistently connect her light attacks which should be able to.I'll get it about 5% of the time when I try to get it. Here's a sample combo that I try to do.

s.LKx2 s.MKx2 s.HPx2 (4)6LP s.LP

The part that isn't connecting as a combo is the s.LP after the napalm shot. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sorry for being a nuisance by the way.

Sorry for the double post, but I had another question... they never stop with me do they? Lol

Anyways, I'm trying to do Parasoul combos but when I do napalm shot I can't consistently connect her light attacks which should be able to.I'll get it about 5% of the time when I try to get it. Here's a sample combo that I try to do.

s.LKx2 s.MKx2 s.HPx2 (4)6LP s.LP

The part that isn't connecting as a combo is the s.LP after the napalm shot. Does anyone have any suggestions? Sorry for being a nuisance by the way.
It takes a very specific rhythm to get that link. It's not hard it just takes getting used to. Not really something that can be demonstrated unless in person.

So by the LP version you mean:

s.LKx2 s.MKx2 s.HPx2 s.LP (4)6LP

Is that what you mean? Really sorry about all of the questions (and obliviousness).

Oh my god, EEEEEEWWWWW!!! Skull Girls fans need to learn to vote! Seriously, how do Brain Drain and Umbrella NOT make it?!

Round 2 of the Great Character Wars is complete, resulting in the following 8 survivors.
キャラクターの大戦争の2戦め終わりました。
Aeon / エイオン
Annie / アニー
Beowulf / ベオウルフ
Eliza / イライザ
Isaac / アイザック
Minette / ミネット
Panzerfaust / パンツァーファウスト
Stanley / スタンレー

Wow, it's disappointing to see that no one gives a shit about finding out more about Skullgirls' canon story. :P Alex Ahad said he needs Umbrella, Black Dahlia & Marie for more of that.
PS:
Minette? Really guys, REALLY?

So by the LP version you mean:

s.LKx2 s.MKx2 s.HPx2 s.LP (4)6LP

Is that what you mean? Really sorry about all of the questions (and obliviousness).
Sorry, I mean MP version, the one that goes low. From this, you can set up a reset out of her sniper super.

I swear with ever fiber of my being, if Minette wins... I'm gonna start a campaign for FG players to NOT vote for IRL presidents. I knew the FGC was a bunch of silly gooses, but... Minette?! I implore everyone to vote for either Aeon of Annie for there last vote... Please?

Round 3 of the Great Character Wars is complete, resulting in the following 4 survivors, in alphabetical order.
スカルガールズのキャラクター投票ラウンド3が終了し、ラウンド4へ進むキャラクターをアルファベット順に記載します。
Aeon / エイオン
Annie / アニー
Eliza / イライザ
Minette / ミネット

Back