SkullGirls!

After Eliza was selected, there was a big push for a male character, Beowolf was the most appealing one.

As for Minette, she's been popular even when she was hust a nameless background character.

That's bad news, I haven't played skullgirls for a while... but my fav character is Miss Fortune! >:D

Also... that video of the stream where the guy was "explaining" the situation was like watching tree sap fall.... I couldn't watch the video too much "Umm... so... you know.. well, so yeah, umm...." O__O;;;;;; It's okay! You can explain why Konami asked it be removed, lol.

So I've heard that If you bought the original Skull Girls, you can get a voucher for Encore... Can anyone confirm this, and if it's true, how do you get this voucher?

So I've heard that If you bought the original Skull Girls, you can get a voucher for Encore... Can anyone confirm this, and if it's true, how do you get this voucher?
It's true and you get the voucher from Sony in your PS3 inbox but you have to bought the original game before. They send two waves of vouchers and I got mine at 12 this morning. Pretty much you have to wait.

So I see the xbox gets left out again. Why waste money on a game, get promised some updates for it and not get any?

SO the fuck what.. People on Xbox expected an update there and they deserve it.. Why would an Xbox user give a shit about steeam when their FG friends are probably on Live..

Last edited:
Back