Skyrim - Soul gems

VILARCANE

[14] Master
Put here your character creations, i'd like it to be a blend of skyrim editor soul gems and actual SC5 souls :)

Let me show you the way...
After completing the main game with a perfect achievement score, in about 200 hours of pure madness, i stopped and put some 20 more in the various DLCs of the legendary edition (very recently).

My character is a Khajiit, one i spent a lot of time fiddling with before clicking on done, to be sure i would never get bored of his looks.
Muscular, scarred across the nose, with piercing orange eyes, and with a special and rare hair color and trademark long lynx-like ears with ring piercings, one i tried to recreate as faithfully as possible in the SC5 editor.
He is now level 52 archery oriented build (sure he is both archmage, king of the thief etc.), and the pics you see here are very old, meaning both outfit and gear are kinda outdated (now wearing enchanted dragon scale light amor and auriel bow, and alternate dualwielding mace of molag baal and dragonbone mace).

What is fun now is that playing dawnguard i chose to be a vampire and the long teeth and vampire eyes make him look even cooler and a bit like a sabertooth tiger :)

I also reposted my dragonborn nord CAS.

mj3f.jpg

1vgs.jpg

I actually really like the idea of this thread. :D We can nerd out with discussing Skyrim and we can make Skyrim CaS. I will be working on something for this thread most definitely.. Hmmm maybe I will make a CaS for each different race. BTW vil your Kajhit is very accurate, I love it!

I actually really like the idea of this thread. :D We can nerd out with discussing Skyrim and we can make Skyrim CaS. I will be working on something for this thread most definitely.. Hmmm maybe I will make a CaS for each different race. BTW vil your Kajhit is very accurate, I love it!

Thks love can't wait to see what you come up with :)

Thanks l'ami.

Sorry if i am not supporting my thread that much, but i know you will, i just moved on to xbox one so i can't technically do much CAS creation, plus i moved on.
Man, the launch games on xbox one are unbelievable, so there is so much to do, and so little time :)

PS : i saw your butterfly antenna asian hair build in your thread and i was like wow, keep it going, your craftmanship is certainly improving immensely these days...

Back