So Yeah I'm Doing This. My CaS and 2p/3p alternatives.

CelestialZodiac

[10] Knight
So I finally came around to show off my CaS at last. Took me a while to get the screenshots from my PS4 to here. Not really sure how to show them off, but I think it best to show three pictures for each character so I will go with that format.

Name: Alice
Origin: Spain
Familly: Erased

Alice is a character that I made way back in Soul Calibur 3. So therefore she has a pretty big story trailing behind her full of tears. Fun fact, but she is called Alice because I am a passive fan of most of the Resident Evil films and the character she shares a name with is pretty cool. So I wanted to make a character similar to her in personality and name, but that is where the similarities end. I also wanted there to be a Hispanic character in the game so I made her be Spanish. Though her mom mingled with a native from the North Americas so... LOL she was pretty much made to be a self indulgent character and she makes little sense in this game's setting. However, Soul Calibur is notorious for not being historically accurate so she fits right in with everybody.

Profile Coming Soon (Alice's is fucking long you have no idea.)

Name: Edan
Origin: Presumably Greece
Family: Made by Hephaestus

So my goal for SC6 is to make a character with every single style in this game. Including guests. Seeing how 2B and Geralt are probably not coming back in the next game this was a bit hard and spoiler alert this guy along with the other CaS I made using Geralt's style don't meet good ends. Which is a bummer, because I love Edan. My main inspiration for him is how the creator of Nier Automata made a colossus with 2B's fighting style. So there is that. I will just say that Hephaestus witnessed 2B in action that he made a being similar to her in fighting style...

... and rhymitic style.

Profile Coming Soon

Name: Vincent
Origin: Hidden Clan Village
Family: Disowned

I made him because I needed an evil character so yeah. I have to say it took me a while to be happy with how he I wanted him to look and I have to say I am happy how he came out. I will admit that I got help coming up with his design thanks to the threads here and if anyone plays FEH to the character Hel. I loved playing around with the stickers to get his face how it looks now. Even my sisters liked how he turned out. Heck, one of them thinks he is hot despite his backstory LOL.

Profile Coming Soon

So that is it for now. Any feedback and thoughts is appreciated.

Last edited:

CelestialZodiac

[10] Knight
So I am back and this time I will be showing off alts.

First up is the Talim.

Princess Talim.

I actually love how the dress and the crown actually match well together. Talim looks good in warm colors and it makes her look really elegant.

I never knew Talim had this waving animation and it took me months to discover it. So cute.

Speedy Talim.

Made this only to see what looked good on her and again brown looks good on Talim.

Heavenly Talim.

Cat Girl Tira.

I don't main Tira, though if I did this would be my go to outfit for ranked matches. The tiger sticker looks good on her and because I wanted the outfit to have a good orange I left it as is.

Classy Seong Mina.

Has a nice booty.

Mistress Xianghua

"Hey, Kilik."

"Do you like what you see?"

"Does this please you? 😘"

CelestialZodiac

[10] Knight
Hey. So I am back with more alts. On my next post I will show off more of my CaS.

Here is another round of the Talim.

Spring Talim.

You know at first I thought that this mini skirt was pretty meh. However, I discovered its like a coloring book. So I got it to match with the trim of this dress and love how it came out.

May change the color pallet, but for now it is good as is.

School Girl Talim

Saw someone in the Talim Discord server make one. I liked it and made a version of my own.

I swear that it looks like she will flip you off.

Wow, erotiCAS, ass-tounding job XD
You could give them more pop with better colouring, more ExEq use on some maybe...
LOL thank you they make me blush. So this next one is similar to the Xianghua alt I made with some changes and took your advice and gave it a shot. Will like to know if you have the time which CaS and/or ALTs you think need some improvement. For now enjoy.

Goddess Xianghua

So I went with a plant theme and I like it. I think the makeup makes Xianghua look good.

Flowers look good on Xianghua. She had enough to give to Kilik-kun.

Magic Kilik

Decided to give Kilik a magician theme and I have to say I love it.

"Now be amazed! For I strike!"

"Be amazed!"

A lovers' quarrel.

Cat Girl Xianghua

This one is very simple, but this is my most favorite alt I made for her.

In all honesty Xianghua looks good in brown. Seeing how this game restricts you from coloring most equipment against the skin be colored in brown I choose the western 12 pattern (hope that is correct) to 'bypass' it. This gives her a classy yet sexy look.

I think I should get some praise for adding that ring on that cat ear and a tattoo on her hip lol.

Mmm, that is it for now. Hope you enjoyed.