So you wanna be emo - A Tira guide

you should edit your guide into the first post mikosu. the first post still links to the one on the wiki which is dated

you should edit your guide into the first post mikosu. the first post still links to the one on the wiki which is dated

With the new PS3 update 2.70 I was at least now able to re-link the first post to the guide post. I'll copy it to the first post completely when I get to a computer.

I have GS 22B oki shenanigans to add so be on the lookout!

I dont know if anyone came up with this yet maybe but uh, in gloomy side if you use 3b then 11b,b the 2nd part works as a tec trap but the only problem is it doesnt catch if someone tecs right. Same with 4a+b in jolly but this time u have to be up against a wall to use 11b,b.

I dont know if anyone came up with this yet maybe but uh, in gloomy side if you use 3b then 11b,b the 2nd part works as a tec trap but the only problem is it doesnt catch if someone tecs right. Same with 4a+b in jolly but this time u have to be up against a wall to use 11b,b.

Umm. thats old news bro. Im not trying to be rude im just saying

It also shows careless programming. If you block the 2nd hit of 11B CH, you will INSTANTLY recover. Even though there is a guard crush animation, it has ZERO guard stun.

umm how do you think Tira should be played? i play a safe style my Friend dragon plays a rushdown tira(we go like 52-48 his favor). Should we as tira players try to exploit more of her techtraps or what? We need to upgrade Tira's metagame cuz its falling behind in my eyes.

I think Tira is kinda like Sophie in the sense that she has good tools to play offense bet better tools to punish.

What do you guys think?

umm how do you think Tira should be played? i play a safe style my Friend dragon plays a rushdown tira(we go like 52-48 his favor). Should we as tira players try to exploit more of her techtraps or what? We need to upgrade Tira's metagame cuz its falling behind in my eyes.

I think Tira is kinda like Sophie in the sense that she has good tools to play offense bet better tools to punish.

What do you guys think?

When I'm in jolly, i usually play it safe at the start of the match and get more aggressive as the round continues, When I'm in Gloomy, I start the round really aggressively, and towards the end I start to play safer and more defensively

seems kinda weird when i write it out, but hey, everyone's different

What do you guys think?

There's little reason to tech against Tira. If they don't know that tho then have fun. You shuold always use every capability your character has. As far as oki you realy need to observe your opponent. Are they the never-teching type? Always-teching? Build your offense around that.

New discovery! These Tira labs are producing beautiful results. You can get oki off of her left side throw. More potent in GS as expected. I'll add it to the guide as well as the overdue GS 22B oki today.

Back