Some Works I've Made (by Rydia)

Rydia

[08] Mercenary
Hi there! So I've recently joined this forum about a few days ago, and stumbled upon this sub-forum so I thought "Hey, maybe I could make a showcase for some of my graphics!"
I've been making graphics for about 2 years now, so I may not be the most experienced person.

These will mainly be sigs. I have a few avatars/icons and wallpapers, but those are somewhere deep down in my long lost files on my desktop.

There is also not gonna be very many SC sigs due to the fact that the sites where I get my renders don't have much Soul Calibur renders. (If any of you could show me where to find them, that's be great :D)

Sigs:
elmcyndaquil_zps1fddb9e9.jpg

sophitiasig_zpsce6193a8.jpg

luminasig_zps6f3e7243.jpg

hopesig_zps98501807.jpg

soul_calibur__xianghua_sig_by_mistrydia-d6g3w1j.jpg

rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg

raidensig3_zps4f87dfc5.jpg

hazamasig_zpsb2dfdf93.jpg

bulletsig2_zpsf10af9be.jpg

ragnasig4_zps902c3ddc.jpg

jinsig6_zps01622cc7.jpg

clebbysig2.jpg

izayoisig.jpg

yunax2sig.jpg

Of course, these are all of my sigs I've made. Just my most recent ones :p

I'll probably update this is whenever I find my wallpapers (which will probably be never)

Hi there! So I've recently joined this forum about a few days ago, and stumbled upon this sub-forum so I thought "Hey, maybe I could make a showcase for some of my graphics!"
I've been making graphics for about 2 years now, so I may not be the most experienced person.

These will mainly be sigs. I have a few avatars/icons and wallpapers, but those are somewhere deep down in my long lost files on my desktop.

There is also not gonna be very many SC sigs due to the fact that the sites where I get my renders don't have much Soul Calibur renders. (If any of you could show me where to find them, that's be great :D)

Sigs:
elmcyndaquil_zps1fddb9e9.jpg

sophitiasig_zpsce6193a8.jpg

luminasig_zps6f3e7243.jpg

hopesig_zps98501807.jpg

soul_calibur__xianghua_sig_by_mistrydia-d6g3w1j.jpg

rikusig3-5_zps039d509a.jpg

raidensig3_zps4f87dfc5.jpg

hazamasig_zpsb2dfdf93.jpg

bulletsig2_zpsf10af9be.jpg

ragnasig4_zps902c3ddc.jpg

jinsig6_zps01622cc7.jpg

clebbysig2.jpg

izayoisig.jpg

yunax2sig.jpg

Of course, these are all of my sigs I've made. Just my most recent ones :p

I'll probably update this is whenever I find my wallpapers (which will probably be never)

These Are awesome. Will you be making Soul calibur 5 sigs?

Back