Something I DEMAND...

... All the best with that.

giphy.gif

You know what's ironic about this? I wouldn't doubt if the 'admins' are doing anything about this whatsoever it's little more than chatting shit behind both our backs. They'd like nothing more than to ban us both and be done with it all no doubt.
Yet they don't ban either of us. They don't ban you because they're cowards like you. They don't ban me because by simple coincidence it would be made clear to everyone else they are just like you. They would effectively favour your stupidity regardless of anyone being at fault which they also know any idiot can see is the case. They neither know nor understand me so even if they would decide to ban me the consequences frighten them enough to prevent it. At least up until this point. Even a chocolate fireguard is less retarded. At least it makes a good metaphor for the worthless. But what do you know? This whole thing makes for a great example to hold up for this entire nonsensical banning situation. Congratulations.
judge-dredd-flare.gif

Your level of retardation has just been upgraded to the official rank of 'chocolate fireguard'.

Last edited:
Back